Aird

james_85

Instead of the weekly thread abusing the younger players, how about ones about jig,mohsni,daly to name a few that have been piss

I tried slagging off Mohsni today and was quickly told I'm wrong and he's a good player.

It was around 30 seconds or so before he fell on his arse and caused their goal...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how people see the game - thought he was our best player today.

Direct and always looking to do something.

Best player? We're all entitled to our opinion but I find that statement baffling.

I think the reality is that, while Macleod has something about him, Aird can only have claimed to have played for Rangers as a result of our circumstances.

Personally, I don't think he hides. I think Kyle Hutton hides; he's an expert. Not Aird, though, which is why his lack of ability is so blatant.

I will add that he wasn't the worst today.

prefer him to Peralta on the wing. Not the worst out there today by a long way.

Who was the worst then if it wasn't Aird? I can't think of a player who gave away the ball more times than him today.

In common with other youngsters who showed some promise he simply has not received the coaching required to progress. There is something badly wrong with our whole set up when we see players like Law, Templeton,Black,Shiels and even the likes of Sandaza regressing under our training regime

They cannot all have been bad signings

Spot on.

Experienced pros have their confidence shattered at our club. Youngsters have little chance.

He's poor but then so are another 7 or 8 players with far more experience under their belts.

I doubt he will make it but at least he has an excuse. Black, Moshni, Jig, Shiels, Daly, Law ect are all just as bad

Think that's a bit harsh on Shiels, I think he's suffered due to a lack of game time because McCoist just doesn't seem to fancy him

Think that's a bit harsh on Shiels, I think he's suffered due to a lack of game time because McCoist just doesn't seem to fancy him

He's played ok at times but after the window shut he was piss poor again.

He's an experienced SPL level player, it's not good enough what he's giving us

Yep, lets blame a young lad when a team full of overpaid under-achievers are as abysmal as any group of so-called Rangers players ive ever witnessed.

The OP didn't blame Aird for the defeat, he merely pointed out what is obvious to everyone that Aird is utterly useless. Aird wasn't the sole cause of today's defeat, however he was one of the reasons for a dire performance. It was also obvious that the OP pointed out some of Aird's shortcomings from his general play, not just today.

The OP didn't blame Aird for the defeat, he merely pointed out what is obvious to everyone that Aird is utterly useless. Aird wasn't the sole cause of today's defeat, however he was one of the reasons for a dire performance. It was also obvious that the OP pointed out some of Aird's shortcomings from his general play, not just today.

Then why not start a thread about the worst player on the park today?

Daly is by far the worst player Ive witnessed in a Rangers jersey. Maybe some are scared to say it, given his background, but for me he can fuck off and if I never see him on the park in a Rangers jersey again, it'll be too soon.

At least Fraser keeps going and trying, we have had numerous threads slating him recently. Where's the threads for the sacred cows Wallace, Law, Black and Mohsni? They have all been pretty poor recently and were mostly MIA yesterday. Wallace gets alot of slack for his incredible commitment and heart plus he has been our best player since we went to the bottom leagues but his form has plummeted at the worst time and he was aa bad as I've ever seen him yesterday yet nobody wants to mention it.

At least Fraser keeps going and trying, we have had numerous threads slating him recently. Where's the threads for the sacred cows Wallace, Law, Black and Mohsni? They have all been pretty poor recently and were mostly MIA yesterday. Wallace gets alot of slack for his incredible commitment and heart plus he has been our best player since we went to the bottom leagues but his form has plummeted at the worst time and he was aa bad as I've ever seen him yesterday yet nobody wants to mention it.

Correct, esp. re LW - I'm really beginning to believe he was stopped from leaving in January, as he's not been his usual self since.

Unless he's been carrying an injury, but that just opens up a load of other questions.

There is no chance anyone with a degree of football knowledge could single aird out as our worst player yesterday. He didn't play well and he isn't a great player in general but there were far far worse performances....did Stevie smith make a successful pass in that 1st half? Hate it when folk single out the younger players.

I see McCulloch isn't getting it. Funny that, when it was his pathetic clearance straight at another Rangers player that caused the fucking goal.

But he's a Rangers man right enough.

Aird, wasn't brilliant, but he did more than the rest of them. Only him and Smith of the starters were even semi decent. Bell had next to nothing to do so he cn be excused blame.

How he gets a game I dont have a clue. Cant beat a man, every corner doesnt bear the first man, actually shat it and asked Law to take a corner at the end. We have an exciting young winger in Mckay and send him on loan to play Aird. I do not see what Ally sees when he watches him play but I suppose I dont understand what Ally sees atal whiching that shite every week

I agree about Aird, but lets not kid ourselves that McKay is the answer, he's just as bad!

McKay thinks he's gods gift but is shit.

Aird doesn't think he's gods gift but is shit.

Raiths manager realised early on that he was causing problems and doubled up on him. Our manager should have realised that and swapped him over to left and brought on Gal at the right. That would have opened them up and more balls would have been put in for Daly.

It was one of those days in football that the ball just won't go in. I think (hope) we will see a different team turn out on sat.