Aird

james_85

Fraser Aird is not good enough to be playing at that level never mind playing with rangers, however I believe the blame lies solely with McCoist. His team selection yesterday was shocking! Hutton and smith how these two started the game is beyond me. One up front in a lower league cup final against Raith is completely unacceptable, he constantly plays guys out of position when he has suitable players to chose in those positions. Take smith and Wallace for example, wallace is arguably our most attacking player yet he plays him BEHIND smith who is a bog standard left back. Next it's nick law can anybody tell me where ally plays him cos he is never in the middle of the park nor is he ever linking up with daly. We have two centre halves who think they are Beckenbauer and koeman who ultimately between the two of them caused the goal yesterday. We are too slow in the build up, too many underhit square balls across midfield are the result of two wide players who don't have a clue how to make runs off the ball. It's a heartache to say but mccoist has to move on in order for us to move on.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of the weekly thread abusing the younger players, how about ones about jig,mohsni,daly to name a few that have been piss

Aird to me was the only shining light yesterday, at least the boy was having a go, but jig shat out of a 50/50 for the goal and it cost us, as his fuckin header did against albion rovers. Should have ordered to fuckoff up front when faure came on with daly put back in ddefence. Thanks for everything jig, but please dont come near a rangers jersey next season.thank you.

No Surrender

Rab

Aird to me was the only shining light yesterday, at least the boy was having a go, but jig shat out of a 50/50 for the goal and it cost us, as his fuckin header did against albion rovers. Should have ordered to fuckoff up front when faure came on with daly put back in ddefence. Thanks for everything jig, but please dont come near a rangers jersey next season.thank you.

No Surrender

Rab

100% agree with this. Bad crack singling out a young boy as the problem. Jig should have hit row z with his clearance jst before the goal. Absolute shite yesterday

In a team full of cowards and disgraces to our club, at least the boy was showing some fight and desire, more than the rest of them and management certainly.

He may not be the best player but he certainly isn't the first name id think of when pointing blame for that shite yesterday.

I see McCulloch isn't getting it. Funny that, when it was his pathetic clearance straight at another Rangers player that caused the fucking goal.

But he's a Rangers man right enough.

Aird, wasn't brilliant, but he did more than the rest of them. Only him and Smith of the starters were even semi decent. Bell had next to nothing to do so he cn be excused blame.

Jigs a liability at CB, he really shouldn't be playing there. Hopefully he doesn't next season but he probably will.

There is no chance anyone with a degree of football knowledge could single aird out as our worst player yesterday. He didn't play well and he isn't a great player in general but there were far far worse performances....did Stevie smith make a successful pass in that 1st half? Hate it when folk single out the younger players.

Nothing to do with his age, it's his lack of ability. Aird wasn't the only one yesterday but I've never seen any sign of a player in Aird at all. This thread is about Aird if you want to start one on every player I'll join in. Stevie Smith was crap. One free kick was basically his contribution.

Personally I feel Aird is not only to blame for our defeat yesterday but must take responsibility for our dreadful performances over the past two seasons. The boy is rank rotten, may have been partially responsible for the '67 defeat at Berwick and have a role in the disappearance of MH370.

FFS some so-called fans really need to get a grip - fukking Rangers fans love a scapegoat - well lets start with the big money earners McCoist, McDowell and Durrant not a 19 year old kid.

Same amount of effort from some of our 'stars' yesterday and we would have won the match.

Yep, lets blame a young lad when a team full of overpaid under-achievers are as abysmal as any group of so-called Rangers players ive ever witnessed.

I totally agree with you. He certainly was not the worst of a bad lot. Hutton, Law and Smith ineffective and totally devoid of a killer pass between them. Daly slow and looking pissed of. Black cannot shake off small man syndrome. Moshni thinks he's better than he actually. Foster, pace to burn but nothing else. Jig did not really contribute much at all.

Should be 4-4-2 with Clarke and Shields up front.

I really fear for next week and see another disaster looming.

He's a young boy doing his best - it's wrong to say anything nasty about him. Unfortunately, he's out of his depth.

Circumstance is the only reason he is playing for the Rangers first team, otherwise 99% of us would never ever have heard his name mentioned anywhere, ever...

He was not the worst player on display yesterday and at least gave it go unlike the vast majority of or team. There seems to be a lot of negativity from the vast majority of rangers fans towards young players (especially winger's).