"I dont fear for my job at all" says Ally.

pcbear

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a poster has said on this thread how much money has Ally actually cost Rangers ie going out of competitions.

And thats not even counting the 7million wage budget we have which of course people will say has nothing to do with him, sorry to tell yous it fucking does.

People go on about what Ally has went through since 2012 well, the Rangers fans in the real world have went through alot worse than what he has i can assure you of that.

As a poster has said on this thread how much money has Ally actually cost Rangers ie going out of competitions.

And thats not even counting the 7million wage budget we have which of course people will say has nothing to do with him, sorry to tell yous it fucking does.

People go on about what Ally has went through since 2012 well, the Rangers fans in the real world have went through alot worse than what he has i can assure you of that.

Aye...about 2 million quid worse ....

Even if he get payed off we will save a fortune. Just thinking how much more than everyone else Ally will have to spend than other teams to hide his lack of coaching is frightening. A pay off is saving heaps of money.

Even if he get payed off we will save a fortune. Just thinking how much more than everyone else Ally will have to spend than other teams to hide his lack of coaching is frightening. A pay off is saving heaps of money.

It's not just him remember, the whole coaching staff except from our goalkeeping coach have to leave.

When you think of the amount of money he's had out of the club since he signed on as Smith's assistant, what have we had to show for it? We got an assistant manager on unreal wages then his first ever job in management and he's on EPL money. He's done nothing that would indicate he was worth 10% of what he's taken out of the club.

Of Course Ally doesn't fear for his job. The Rangers men will never sack him and he reckons he can always use fan power against the board.

It's worked up til now.

Agreed.

One thing McCoist has banked on is fan loyalty, and we've given it in spades.

Unfortunately for him, we are loyal to the club, we support Rangers, no-one else.

He is in this comfortable position because, as you say, he had fan power on his side.

All I have to say is, you live by the sword...

In a perverse sort if way all this boardroom turmoil has suited Ally right down to the ground

Whilst the fans are all at each others throats over what's going on up there we have kind of taken our eyes off the ball in respect of what's happening on the pitch

I'm struggling to remember the last time I was entertained by a Rangers team

Winning ugly against painters plumbers and joiners really shouldn't be something to celebrate

Agreed.

One thing McCoist has banked on is fan loyalty, and we've given it in spades.

Unfortunately for him, we are loyal to the club, we support Rangers, no-one else.

He is in this comfortable position because, as you say, he had fan power on his side.

All I have to say is, you live by the sword...

Great your like me.

The Board could sack Ally tomorrow and o would still Support Rangers.

Take McCoist out of the club and the football may well improve. Take McCoist out the club and we have no-one we can fully trust. It's a catch 22. We are a fucking shadow of what we think we are, it's grim.

Take McCoist out of the club and the football may well improve. Take McCoist out the club and we have no-one we can fully trust. It's a catch 22. We are a fucking shadow of what we think we are, it's grim.

How do you get that . Mc Coist been there for what nearly 6 years n the fans r still in the dark on all board room matters.

How do you get that . Mc Coist been there for what nearly 6 years n the fans r still in the dark on all board room matters.

Name one person inside that club you trust, putting aside the on field performances, more than McCoist....