"I dont fear for my job at all" says Ally.

pcbear

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he won't resign, he needs to be forced out. He certainly needs to be shown that his services are no longer required.

Something like the 'Moyes - Wrong One' flying banner is tacky and cruel, but that is what it sounds like we have to do. Our discontent needs to be clearly put out there...

I honestly think Ally believes he's untouchable, he is Rangers and he's a good manager, but if this statement is correct...."it's about the team and the club and the players, all of us together"....What about the fans Ally? the ones who pay your wages, the ones who have to put up with the humiliation tomorrow.

He is not rangers( though he is a playing legend) and he certainly ain't done anything to justify being called a good manager!!

He's just taking us for a ride now. He's getting more money than a top level Bundesliga boss just to lose to Forfar and Raith Rovers and very nearly Albion Rovers.

Resign at the end of the season and get Stuart McCall in, a proven consistent top SPFL boss on a shoestring in comparison.

IV SPOKEN TO A SEVEN OF MY MATE WHO WERE THERE TODAY NOT ONE OF THEM WILL RENEW THERE SEASON TICKET IF HES STILL IN THE MANAGERS OFFICE THATS SCARY THIS GUY COULD KILL US SIMPLY BUY HIS GREED FOR MONEY AND HIS LACK OF DOING THE RITE THING HIS GREED IS WELL NONE THERES ONLY ONE THING ALLY UNDERSTANDS AND THATS MONEY

Newsnow Rangers, disappointed/pick ourselves up/ blah blah fuckin blah, he should have had the balls to resign today, he is a shite manager has created a truly woeful football team.

Cannot argue at all

Anything short of coming out and lambasting that useful excuse for a squad is sufficient to see him sacked

Fucking hell, he sounds like David fucking Cameron and we're all in this together.

Sorry Ally, but you are the leader and ultimately it's your responsibility and if you can't put out a team to defeat Raith Rovers in a cup final then you really shouldn't be our leader.

Bar Ian Holloway, I cant think of any manager who has admitted they are not up to it and thrown in the towel. So no great surprise in his comments. The board will have to take matters in hand. From when he shamed us in Europe at the start of 2011/12, he has been consistently inept. We deserve better. Much, much better.

Ally is a legend, a nice guy but as a manager? Not in a million years, he want to be everyone's pal, the players no fine well after a poor performance there will be no hair dryer treatment it'll be awww is ur legs a wee bit sore pal, away have urself a massage. When I saw the team today I knew we were in trouble. Ally enough is enough, we deserve better , fans were amazing today, the team were as poor as I've ever seen them.

He's been a fucking disaster for this club managerial-wise.

I dread to think how many years he's set us back with his pathetic attempt at management.

Big pay off looming and a load of players you'd struggle to pay cunts to take.

We wish you did do walking away Ally, and do us a favour and waive the pay off, Mr Rangers.

With all the politics at the club, Ally probably has been untouchable and probably genuinely doesn't fear for his job.

However, for his sake, and all of ours as well, I hope we avoid a tanking next week, and he can go in the summer, before he further tarnishes his reputation.

When Whyte took over Rangers I'm sure he never thought he was going to run the club in to the ground. We did however get knocked out of competition after competition restricting revenue income.

Still not won a competitive competition yet. I emphasise the word competitive!

Enough of the he's a legend patter that is in the past this is now he is fucking disgrace of a Rangers manager.

He might have had a bit of fight in him when he was a player but he hasn't got one ounce of fight as a manager.

Does he ever get into the team when there playing like that? It's oibvious he doesn't as the team keep on playing the same shite every fucking week.

I don't buy that McCoists said different thing in public and says another behind closed doors.

This pish can't continue it's the same every week this isn't just a one off.

Something has to be done about him the board won't do anything until the fans start doing something. Instead of protesting about the board why don yous start protesting to get rid of this management team?