How would you describe the mood among the bears

I was chatting on the bus home to a few bears who hadn't made it to the game (truth is they just had a boozy day out in Embra).

I said it felt like shock, really bitter disappointment and feeling let down, but funnily enough no great amount of anger. We were just really really disappointed that our team had done this after we played our part.

Just my feeling in the East Stand, but I felt it was an unusual mood, not one I remember despite worse defeats.

What did you think?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel totally gutted, 3 of us went today and spent a small fortune on tickets, food, travel etc and then we witness another spineless, tactically inept performance from a side who looked and played like they couldn't give a damm.

We fans were men/ women of the match , we deserve much better for our great club, Ally just uses his disappointed speech, not good enough. Will we even sell out Ibrox Now for the semi, I doubt it very much.

Fucking livid.

We have been made out to be an embarrassment yet again because of a clueless talentless manager.

It's ok for McCoist and his merry men but it's us who have to face the pricks ect at work and get laughed at for things like today.

I'm close to not going back till he's gone and that's something I'd have cringed at a few years ago but no way I can sit and pay for the shit we are getting served up.

Everyone knows he's not got what it takes so let's stop pretending he's going to be something he's not.

Sing super Ally till your hearts content but at the end of the day the mans a failure as a manager and the longer he stays here the longer it will take to be back where we belong!

Worst iv felt since admin,scunnerd with today's performance,ally was my hero growing up and he still my hero,but I just don't think he is man to take us back to top,their was no positives to take from that game at all. Will still be back next week and week after but in totally shatterd after today.

Players have to take a huge chunk of responsibility for today as well. Some of them are on £5000/6000 a week and can't even pass the ball two yards in front of them no matter who the gaffer is that's not acceptable . The goal was just keystone cops stuff some of these imposters should donate a weeks wages to the Rangers charity foundation.