How would you describe the mood among the bears

Very disappointed that we got beat by a very poor Championship team.

Very disappointed that our players were not at the game.

Very disappointed that our coaching staff were also not at the game.

Very disappointed that I am now beginning to feel disappointed and not angry with the ref, the opposing team's defensive tactics, the opposing fans' behaviour, the linesmen, the fourth officials lack of being a fourth official, and a million other reasons to be angry or frustrated.

Just very disappointed........and well pissed off.

Thanks for asking. :7325:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

having moved the goal post loads of times for our most prised goalscorer, I find it very very difficult to comprehend our starting formation for todays game, seriously nicky law playing off Daly, where did that come from? experementing with your line up on the day of the final WTF, he played in a team that went mostly 442 with bigman weeman up top, plus if you are going to play off a targetman why not someone that actually has played there ( sheils ) trust me I dont like what I am typing but, I am moving these posts, twice more, 1, Dundee Utd, 2, remain unbeaten, if these dont have the targets met Sorry Ally but its a no from me

I honestly thought there was no chance of us losing this today, I allowed myself to believe the team were playing poorly because they were playing within themselves. However, that complete mess of a performance shows a group of players who cannot be motivated for situations most players wouldn't need motivation for, and a manager who seems to have no effect other than a negative one on them.

I feel ill-informed, stupid and sick.

Fucking livid.

We have been made out to be an embarrassment yet again because of a clueless talentless manager.

It's ok for McCoist and his merry men but it's us who have to face the pricks ect at work and get laughed at for things like today.

I'm close to not going back till he's gone and that's something I'd have cringed at a few years ago but no way I can sit and pay for the shit we are getting served up.

Everyone knows he's not got what it takes so let's stop pretending he's going to be something he's not.

Sing super Ally till your hearts content but at the end of the day the mans a failure as a manager and the longer he stays here the longer it will take to be back where we belong!

This is the danger for me mate. How many folk are now (rightly) going to think twice about paying for a season book to watch that pish? If we don't put up a really good performance next week, GW has a really obvious decision to make, for financial reasons.

Oh, and as for my feeling. Fucking raging that I didn't check the score before starting to watch that at half nine tonight! Just finished watching it 10 mins ago.

My overriding emotion right now is of sadness. Not that we lost, or not that we didn't win the cup. Sadness down to the fact that Ally, a man who has done so much for our club as a player and as ambassador over the years looks a beaten man, and a man who simply doesn't look like he has what it takes. I love Ally and nothing will diminish the many memories he has provided me and all other bears over the years but he now has to do what is best for the club, and himself,

In the grand scheme of things the Ramsdens Cup is irrelevant, It is a nothing trophy to me and will be long forgotten soon enough. The bigger and more important issue is our progress. Under Ally's management we seem to have gone backwards. There have of course been unique circumstances over his tenure that no one can legislate for but there are no more excuses. Not even his biggest fan can defend him now. In saying that the players are a disgrace, I appreciate a manager must have the ability to lead, to galvanise, to inspire, to motivate etc and his signings, tactics, substitutions etc have a huge part to play but lets not kid ourselves, we have many experienced players, old and ugly enough to play the game without the gaffer holding their hands. They should be more embarrassed but I suppose the buck stops with the manager and his excuses today, and most of the season have been pretty sad.

The sad thing is I don't think he'll resign. I don't think the board will sack him either as they will probably believe that by keeping Ally on, this might endear them to the fans who oppose them. They'd be wrong in my opinion but by doing that they may lose some fans who DO support them.

Things in my opinion cannot continue. Promotion next season is essential next season and I believe we'll get it with or without Ally but we are not evolving and by the time we are back in the top league we will have to start from scratch. We have an ageing and limited squad that will need a massive overhaul. However, I don't understand why there has been such an uproar today. I realise it's a final but we have played worse, much worse many more times. We have just been lucky to paper over the cracks with lucky or late goals.

The crazy thing is, is that I actually think we might win next weekend, and all of a sudden everything will be rosy again. I hope to god we do win next week but unfortunately Ally has to leave regardless. We need to bring in a manager with a plan, a vision, a purpose (like a Martinez/Rodgers type but on a lesser scale in terms of realism) and if that means a few hitches along the way then so be it. As long as it's not to the detriment of promotion (which it should't be) we must start to put a significant plan in place. It's still not too late but we've certainly wasted a lot of time and must act sooner rather later.

Ally will always be one of my hero's and whilst I appreciate how poor we have been of late, I hope we can refrain from unnecessary and excessive abuse to Ally. Criticise by all means but he at least deserves the respect that he has earned over the years. I'm just sad that it's not working. I'd given anything for it to have worked for Ally. I think we all would have.

Ally doesn't have the skill to be a manager, that has been proven. Even if we win next week, I doubt all will be rosy. In fact all has not been rosy for a long time.

If Ally stays for the utd game, I think that will be his last Fter we get humbled by them.

He may as well finish where he started - getting put out of another competition!

I was heartbroken for weeks after Manchester took me a while to get over it today I was just disaapointed ,numb even and a number of fans are the same which is what mccoist has done to us he's put us through so much shite on the field that we've become numb to it and even accustomed to the point where there won't be any great effort to get him out we will just carrying on accepting his Piss poor excuse for management

If we do not win the Scottish Cup then this season will rightly be regarded as a failure.

In his first year in charge Ally shouldn't be held responsible due to administration.

In his second year in charge our failures in the cups can be mitigated by the summer as we had no real chance to scout and had to assemble a squad ASAP.

This time there are no excuses. He got to sign the players he wanted and in this cup we competed against teams we are far superior than there are no excuses for not winning it.

Unlike others I will not revoke my support for him just yet but he has to deliver in the Scottish Cup to retain my support (tu)