How would you describe the mood among the bears

you weren't even at the game! :lol:

I was and I'm disgusted. What is your point?

I'll be there next week as well and again I will be disgusted. We are an embarrassment to the memory of our forefathers. As are those who back this current car crash.

Wake up.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel really sorry for Ally tbh.

He obviously wont quit as he feels he is doing whats expected of him, however their has to be a realisation amongst all the backroom staff that they are simply out of their depth.

When we started on this journey back up the leagues there was a real chance for Ally and Rangers to do something that would have benefitted us in the long term and indeed should have been his legacy and that was building the team around youth, instead all he wants to do is buy in 'talent', all he has done is push us further back footballing wise to the point (as Badger said in a post above) that it is now almost a chore to watch and support the team and his brand of headless chicken football.

Due to the boardroom shenanigans there is little chance of Mcoist either being removed or removing himself and that in itself is a sad indictement of the man he has become, Sorry Ally you have to go.

We all watched the same game, doesn't matter if you went or not :lol:

There was an odd mood in the stands, that's why I started the thread. But I suppose most or a lot of us felt similar whether we were there or not.

Numb, resigned, stunned, disappointed, hurt.

But I didn't feel anger, that was what struck me.

There was an odd mood in the stands, that's why I started the thread. But I suppose most or a lot of us felt similar whether we were there or not.

Numb, resigned, stunned, disappointed, hurt.

But I didn't feel anger, that was what struck me.

I was shocked and speachless, but not angry at anything other than the referee.

I know I'll feel real seething anger if we force Ally out only for him to replaced by a worse manager who doesn't win the Championship next season.

I was shocked and speachless, but not angry at anything other than the referee.

I know I'll feel real seething anger if we force Ally out only for him to replaced by a worse manager who doesn't win the Championship next season.

And he will?. You must be real staunch.

And he will?. You must be real staunch.

I think we should win it with Ally, yes. It'll definitely be a fair bit tougher than this season, but we should still win it with room to spare. There's never any guarantees though, just as we wouldn't be guaranteed to win it with a new manager either.

All I'm saying is that I would be even more unhappy than I am at the moment if Ally get's forced out and the folk running our Club replace him with someone who isn't any better or is even worse.

I think we should win it with Ally, yes. It'll definitely be a fair bit tougher than this season, but we should still win it with room to spare. There's never any guarantees though, just as we wouldn't be guaranteed to win it with a new manager either.

All I'm saying is that I would be even more unhappy than I am at the moment if Ally get's forced out and the folk running our Club replace him with someone who isn't any better or is even worse.

ignoring your pointless dig at the board who the fuck is worse than Ally McCoist right now? I think most managers in our league could have won promotion with our squad and even got us this far in the cups give the good draws we have had especially in the SC.

Disappointed but not in the least surprised tbh, the worst thing is sitting in the office the now waiting on Obsessed FC fans coming in to see me.

I just cant't bring myself to watch another game while McCoist is in charge because I know there will be no tactics on display whatsoever.

Sorry Ally, your time's up, do the decent thing for the club you love and step aside!!

I was chatting on the bus home to a few bears who hadn't made it to the game (truth is they just had a boozy day out in Embra).

I said it felt like shock, really bitter disappointment and feeling let down, but funnily enough no great amount of anger. We were just really really disappointed that our team had done this after we played our part.

Just my feeling in the East Stand, but I felt it was an unusual mood, not one I remember despite worse defeats.

What did you think?

If nobody is angry then they must be getting conditioned into being second best. Me ? I'm fuckin still ragin !

I was chatting on the bus home to a few bears who hadn't made it to the game (truth is they just had a boozy day out in Embra).

I said it felt like shock, really bitter disappointment and feeling let down, but funnily enough no great amount of anger. We were just really really disappointed that our team had done this after we played our part.

Just my feeling in the East Stand, but I felt it was an unusual mood, not one I remember despite worse defeats.

What did you think?

I think there anger from the fans eroded as the game went on as we could all see what was about to happen and, similar to a horror film, we still kept watching.

This result was a long time coming, not because of extra time, but for months our players have consistently lowered their standards without rebuke from McCoist.

I was in hospitality yesterday (bought as a treat for my father in law's birthday - he has asked m never to buy him a present again) and other than uniform agreement that this shoudl be McCoist's last game in charge, the mood wasn't quite as sombre as you would expect witha bit of a sing song goign until chucking out time at about 8 o'clock.

I tthink in our heads we knew this was a highly possible outcome but our hearts yearn back to a day when this club had standards that it wexpected form it's players and games like this woudl be played and won at a canter

Find me a manager that is as bad or worse than McCoist - I think that would be a struggle

Guys workign in Leauge 1 and 2 here have showen ability to out manouvere him tactically on a regular basis and that isn't even their full tiem job

Fucking livid.

We have been made out to be an embarrassment yet again because of a clueless talentless manager.

It's ok for McCoist and his merry men but it's us who have to face the pricks ect at work and get laughed at for things like today.

I'm close to not going back till he's gone and that's something I'd have cringed at a few years ago but no way I can sit and pay for the shit we are getting served up.

Everyone knows he's not got what it takes so let's stop pretending he's going to be something he's not.

Sing super Ally till your hearts content but at the end of the day the mans a failure as a manager and the longer he stays here the longer it will take to be back where we belong!

this

what do I feel?

When they scored I turned the telly off and went and did some weights. I was disgusted by that performance and had to burn off some serious anger.

If McCoist is still there at the end of the season then fuck knows what our club is about but it isn't football, that's for sure.

I don't even blame the players. In almost every workplace, you have chancers, hangers on, folk you wouldn't trust with their granny's pension book. But a good manager will keep them in line and produce the goods.

Do the math.

Its obvious that Ally doesn't have what it takes to be a football manager, let alone the manager off Rangers. What happens next is more about the internal politics at Ibrox than anything that happens on the pitch.

As for how I feel about yesterdays result, I take my inspiration from Johnny Hubbard quote "once a RANGER, always a RANGER", sums it up perfectly for me.

Time to go Ally!