What's your worst day as a Rangers fan?

For me it has to be today.

Even in the days following administration, relegation to the bottom tier etc. I always had a feeling that we would be ok but today was the first time that feeling left. I look at that squad and the manager's tactics and I really fear for us next season. Our style of play is something you'd expect of a Sunday league side.

I went out for a run after the game today and still had my home top on and on 3 separate occasions I had people beeping their horn and slagging/laughing at me from their cars. Some will say I'm being dramatic but that's the first time in my life I've been embarrassed of supporting us. I really hope McCoist is sacked soon or it won't be the last.

Think today is the worst in recent memory. Admin was bad but as has been said, was utterly embarrassed walking home from the game.

Full of fear and beginning to see that we may have many more years of this shit ahead

A bit dramatic to say you are embarrassed to support us. Be embarrassed, ashamed, disgusted at the result but always be proud of the club.

Today was a bad result, we have a clueless manager and the poorest playing squad in living memory but things can and will get better. We may have to force the Board's hand with getting the manager out but McCoist will be replaced at some point and Rangers will go on to bigger and better things.

Never be embarrassed to be one of us. You can't be the world's most successful club without having more great days than bad.

We are the people.

A bit dramatic to say you are embarrassed to support us. Be embarrassed, ashamed, disgusted at the result but always be proud of the club.

Today was a bad result, we have a clueless manager and the poorest playing squad in living memory but things can and will get better. We may have to force the Board's hand with getting the manager out but McCoist will be replaced at some point and Rangers will go on to bigger and better things.

Never be embarrassed to be one of us. You can't be the world's most successful club without having more great days than bad.

We are the people.

(tu)

There have been many disappointments... And I am beginning to think the last three years as a fan have actually affected my mental health!

But... If you think I would ever turn my back on Rangers, or be embarrassed to be a Bear. You would be 100% fucking incorrect.

no surrender.

bmr.