Players you would keep for next season

hampden86

Law, Wallace, Templeton, Crawford, McLeod.

That is it for me. am kidding myself if I think anyone else is good enough.

By the way where was the pride in wearing the jersey yesterday? Only LM showed that for 120 minutes, but he is never a defender against decent opposition

I'd also keep Bell, Mohsni, Aird, Clark, Little and Gallagher.

Bell is a decent quality keeper, more than capable at the top level and in th e top half dozen in the country.

Mohsni blows hot and cold, but I think his biggest problem is he sees shite in front of him and tries to do much more to create than he should have to. A good defender, who's one of the few positive thinkers in the team and with the confidence of better players around him he'll settle.

Aird is another positive wee guy and one I think will develop more as he matures. You can see he's disciplined and is prepared to work for the team. One that's certainly not worth giving up on yet.

Clark and Little. Same types of player, both with decent front line movement and both look to run the channels and get in behind. Both suffered from being unable to get decent runs in the side and both suffer from the style of football. We need to retain this pair certainly for next season and possibly beyond.

Gallagher, well obviously it's far too early to tell, but he does seem to have a spark about him.

We need a squad of at least two in every position with a slack handful of others thrown in. Aside from those named in the opening post and my own preferences, then the rest can be released and we buiid again...resources allowing.

Get Derek Mcinnes in first so I can tell what players are actually any good under a decent manager that is tactically aware. Mccoist could have Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez in the team and we would still play piss poor football.

Get Derek Mcinnes in first so I can tell what players are actually any good under a decent manager that is tactically aware. Mccoist could have Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez in the team and we would still play piss poor football.

Mate, you have no idea, McCoist would turn Suarez in to a gun centre half.