Wallace Substituition

I still cant believe we brought on Faure and shuffled the fullbacks when we had Wallaces reserve already on the pitch.

Calum Gallagher should have came on at that point and we should have played 4-4-2.

Before our board sanction spending any money on this team they need the management to qualify these mysterious tactical decisions.

When Wallace went off, I thought he should have changed it to a 3-5-2, pushed them back and got Smith and Foster hitting the bye line and whipping in crosses.

But again Ally is found wanting when asked, he and a good few players are now playing for their Rangers futures

When Wallace went off, I thought he should have changed it to a 3-5-2, pushed them back and got Smith and Foster hitting the bye line and whipping in crosses.

But again Ally is found wanting when asked, he and a good few players are now playing for their Rangers futures

I don't think we hit the bye line and whipped a cross in all day

These floating crosses/punts from deep areas are a complete waste of time

We should've went 3-5-2 after about 30mins when it became obvious Raith were doing what every other team does to us sit deep and catch us on the break. Why Black was left on the park when it obvious he wasn't fit is beyond me.

What do we get from Ally baffling decisions and 90mins of arms folded with that lost look on his face

I don't think our defence is good enough with 4 at the back let alone 3.

I also think McCoist is stubborn a times and wont change his formation purely because of that.

Stubborn isn't the word I would've used for Ally's shortcomings when it comes to reading a game and making a tactical change.

Stubborn isn't the word I would've used for Ally's shortcomings when it comes to reading a game and making a tactical change.

I can no longer believe he cannot see whats wrong with the team at times when its blatantly obvious that even the kids sitting in the stands can see it.

I can no longer believe he cannot see whats wrong with the team at times when its blatantly obvious that even the kids sitting in the stands can see it.

It really is baffling, everybody could see Black was off the pace and couldn't find a team mate with a map but Ally would not change him.

When Wallace went off I was certain he had picked up a knock i guess he didn't then? Although he must be fucked played nearly every minute of the season so far.

Wallace had a thigh strain which forced him off.

This led to a RB at LB a CH at RB whilst still Keeping a LB at left mid.

Absolutely staggering.

We started the game with 5 defenders and 2 players in Hutton and Black who are more defensive than offensive.

To then make Faure his tactical substitution was just astounding.

Truly, incredibly, inept

I think it was the dress rehersal for the semi-final. I think he was sure we would win yesterday and didn't care how we did it.