As the squad settle down at MP to watch the rerun

Carsons Dog

Do you think they will learn any lessons?

The performance and tactics were almost identical to the turgid debacles we have had to endure week after week all season (except we lost)

I would love to be a fly on the wall in there

Will Ally and his two pals dissect the game and talk through every move and point out the error of the players ways?

Will he bollock them for not sticking to his game plan?

Or did they stick to it and it just wasn't good enough to beat Raith Rovers?

Do they even watch the reruns of the games?

If so what goes through their minds as highly paid professionals who have for most of the year repeatedly turned in abysmal shows against plumbers, joiners and window cleaners?

This is supposed to be entertainment - it's actually torture and will drive people away in their droves

I would put them in the video room and get them to watch the last ten games and then invite them to reflect on if they have earned their wages and if they have entertained their customers

I would then ask them if they would like to make a sizeable donation to the RCF

And there lies the problem

Jock Wallace would have them out the door

Ally claps them

The players wouldn't have left the pitch yesterday after that shite if they knew Jock Wallace was waiting for them in the dressing room.

If I was a player and fucked up as bad as yesterday with Wallace as my manager I'd rather risk walking home than going into a dressing room with him.

That's part of the problem, the players just don't look like they give a fuck, and Ally doesn't look as though he's got it in him to give them a boot in the balls.

Allys probably gave them a few days off.

See to be perfectly honest, this really wouldn't surprise me.

Every one of them should be in doing double training sessions and getting tore a new one to show that this shite just isn't acceptable.

But I could believe that their getting "a well earned rest".

Absolutely scunnered with us ATM.

What's the point in watching the tape? It's clear what the problem was - the players couldn't be arsed, RR were fired up for it. It's no more complicated than that.

If we get a big performance against Dundee RTD then it will disgust me even more that the team are capable but clearly can't be arsed most of the time.

If we lose then more of the same recent fallout.

The current management cannot win now, no matter what happens. That's why anyone who stays is braindead.

The players should have been in at Auchenhowie first thing this morning watching a rerun of the game. They should have been slaughtered for their lack of desire and commitment yesterday. Sadly however our problems lie with our management team. They have set the standards that have allowed such awful football to continue. They have defended abject performance after abject performance. It's embarrassing and somebody of Ally's standing at our club should know that.

Do you think they will learn any lessons?

The performance and tactics were almost identical to the turgid debacles we have had to endure week after week all season (except we lost)

I would love to be a fly on the wall in there

Will Ally and his two pals dissect the game and talk through every move and point out the error of the players ways?

Will he bollock them for not sticking to his game plan?

Or did they stick to it and it just wasn't good enough to beat Raith Rovers?

Do they even watch the reruns of the games?

If so what goes through their minds as highly paid professionals who have for most of the year repeatedly turned in abysmal shows against plumbers, joiners and window cleaners?

This is supposed to be entertainment - it's actually torture and will drive people away in their droves

I would put them in the video room and get them to watch the last ten games and then invite them to reflect on if they have earned their wages and if they have entertained their customers

I would then ask them if they would like to make a sizeable donation to the RCF

Not another fucking fan group? doh

I kept hearing about Raith's ex-SPL players. What have we got? Law, Black, Wallace, Daly, Sheils, Templeton, and many other internationals, yet we're beaten by run of the mill journeymen. There's something seriously wrong at our club behind the scenes and with the management and training, despite singing about what a great idea to build Murray Park was.