Unreserved apologies

I've been very vocal in backing Ally against all his many critics on here. Sometimes over aggressively.

I still think the non football criticisms of him are unfair but yesterday revealed all that is wrong with our club and the current managerial set up. The performance was abject, but then so have many others been and yet I've ignored it.

He's not solely to blame. The players are a fucking disgrace. Pretty much all of them. John Daly is a talentless fat lump, Nicky Law is a lazy charlatan, Ian Black a snidey, gob shite who thinks he is the dog bollocks of midfielders, Bilel Moshni is an arrogant, idiotic player who is a liability, Lee McCulloch's whole demeanour smacks of arrogance ; inducted in to the hall of fame - for what?, Lee Wallace is just average, Fraser Aird is a kid but I've seen 5 year old kids with better technique.

The list goes on. Only player I truly rate is Lewis MacLeod.

I've defended Ally to the hilt because I like to think that (a) I know a bit about the game and (b) I believe in loyalty.

But enough is enough. I've lied to myself and often acted badly on here out of a misplaced sense of loyalty.

No more, Ally should go and so should most of the players and staff.

Apologies to all I've argued with.

Agree with everything said. I have backed Ally to the hilt this season but yesterday was the final straw for me.

No game plan, no answer when a change of tactics were required.

Mind you,the players must also share in yesterdays blame. Not One of them looked interested

I've been very vocal in backing Ally against all his many critics on here. Sometimes over aggressively.

I still think the non football criticisms of him are unfair but yesterday revealed all that is wrong with our club and the current managerial set up. The performance was abject, but then so have many others been and yet I've ignored it.

He's not solely to blame. The players are a fucking disgrace. Pretty much all of them. John Daly is a talentless fat lump, Nicky Law is a lazy charlatan, Ian Black a snidey, gob shite who thinks he is the dog bollocks of midfielders, Bilel Moshni is an arrogant, idiotic player who is a liability, Lee McCulloch's whole demeanour smacks of arrogance ; inducted in to the hall of fame - for what?, Lee Wallace is just average, Fraser Aird is a kid but I've seen 5 year old kids with better technique.

The list goes on. Only player I truly rate is Lewis MacLeod.

I've defended Ally to the hilt because I like to think that (a) I know a bit about the game and (b) I believe in loyalty.

But enough is enough. I've lied to myself and often acted badly on here out of a misplaced sense of loyalty.

No more, Ally should go and so should most of the players and staff.

Apologies to all I've argued with.

We can all be wrong at times

Youu can always change your mind on things. A lot of people have been letting their heart rule their head on team matters for several years. I was approached a few times yesterday after the game and told that all my criticism of our management team was justified now and loyalty to Ally had blinkered these guys opinions.

It makes none of us happy to be right, it's the club we love that gets hurt and let down at the end of the day. But it's good to see some are waking up to the unacceptable pish we have to put up with weekend after weekend.

It makes none of us happy to be right, it's the club we love that gets hurt and let down at the end of the day. But it's good to see some are waking up to the unacceptable pish we have to put up with weekend after weekend.

Still won't accept I'm wrong about the all back at corners though ;) ;)

im sorry to say this but the apologies are too late and now utterly pointless.

The fans that spotted ally as the garbage manager he is over a year ago were being accused of all sorts, being tarriers, taigs, not fans of the club, dont support them etc etc

Yet here we are 2 years into a rebuilding job and ally has taken us fucking backwards

Guys like Albear, BP9, TWB amongst others, these super duper "look at me i fucking love ally so im a better fan than you" people are nowhere to be seen while the rest of us say i told you so, and tbh its fucking brutal saying it because it means our great club is in the shitter again

Had fans like these actually opened their fucking eyes over a year ago, the board might have actually papped ally off to the BBC studios again and brought someone in with an ounce of knowledge, instead they seen the loud minority that wanted ally kept and feared for the clubs financial state regarding ST' and the rest

Mccoist and his "we dont do walking away" pish roped in a fair few diddies, and because these didies were louder than the rest of us we are now stuck with this charlatan as a manager with no way out of his grip on the club, and trust me he DOES have an iropn grip on the club, plus the fact we have wasted 2 freebie years that we had to rebuild the ethos of the club from the ground up

Instead we kept a glorified gameshow host in charge and watched as we fucked two years down the drain

im sorry to say this but the apologies are too late and now utterly pointless.

The fans that spotted ally as the garbage manager he is over a year ago were being accused of all sorts, being tarriers, taigs, not fans of the club, dont support them etc etc

Yet here we are 2 years into a rebuilding job and ally has taken us fucking backwards

Guys like Albear, BP9, TWB amongst others, these super duper "look at me i fucking love ally so im a better fan than you" people are nowhere to be seen while the rest of us say i told you so, and tbh its fucking brutal saying it because it means our great club is in the shitter again

Had fans like these actually opened their fucking eyes over a year ago, the board might have actually papped ally off to the BBC studios again and brought someone in with an ounce of knowledge, instead they seen the loud minority that wanted ally kept and feared for the clubs financial state regarding ST' and the rest

Mccoist and his "we dont do walking away" pish roped in a fair few diddies, and because these didies were louder than the rest of us we are now stuck with this charlatan as a manager with no way out of his grip on the club, and trust me he DOES have an iropn grip on the club, plus the fact we have wasted 2 freebie years that we had to rebuild the ethos of the club from the ground up

Instead we kept a glorified gameshow host in charge and watched as we fucked two years down the drain

Yeah, and I remember you being a very vocal Craig Whyte backer too. We all get it wrong sometimes.

Don't apologise ODC, you're entitled to your opinion on here and by you changing your mind it disproves a lot of the "blind faith" arguments which have been thrown around far too much on here. Should folk who said Ally must go a couple of months back apologise to the posters who said Ally out after a few games in charge? Course not!

...and some will remain in hiding or blind to what is plain for all to see.

OP, you have an opinion, you can change your opinion and I think we can all respect that (tu)

I was of the opinion that Ally had an opportunity to learn his trade as a manager on this journey. Little sign of him developing as a manager, either as a tactition or as a man manager able to motivate players. Pains me to say time should be up on him.

Ally was never the man for the job when he was in charge of the cup games while walter was manger we were poor ,his first season in charge the lead he lost in league was abysmal and unacceptable , administration saved him any other time in clubs history he would have been sacked if he could not get a result with the players he had at his disposal then look at the dross he has now very few good guys win prizes he should be allowed to finish season hopefully with a Scottish cup winners medal but I don't think he has snowballs chance hope I'm wrong.