Andrew Dickson Speaks

minstral

Quote: @rfc_dickson: I worked past 10pm yesterday and until 11.30pm on Saturday night. If those people dishing out abuse want to stop now thatÂ’d be great thanks

Quote: . @rfc_dickson: I realise yesterdayÂ’s final was annoying but that doesnÂ’t give anyone a right to abuse any member of staff at Rangers so donÂ’t do it

Quote: . @rfc_dickson: YouÂ’re disappointed but so are we, believe it or not. Defeats make our jobs harder and we feel the impact of losing just as much

Quote: . [@rfc_dickson: If those abusing had any idea of the sacrifices so many Rangers staff make for the club theyÂ’d maybe show some of us a bit more respect

Quote: . @rfc_dickson: WeÂ’ve a small but passionate, dedicated, loyal workforce at the club full of capable, talented folk. We donÂ’t deserve flak some are getting

Quote: . @rfc_dickson: Focused on Saturday rather than Twitter now. Huge semi-final against United and Rangers need as much support and backing as possible at it

Quote: . @rfc_dickson: Focused on Saturday rather than Twitter now. Huge semi-final against United and Rangers need as much support and backing as possible at it

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: . [@rfc_dickson: If those abusing had any idea of the sacrifices so many Rangers staff make for the club theyÂ’d maybe show some of us a bit more respect

Och fuck off ya fanny. These multi millionaires make huge sacrifices? Yesterday cost me around 280 quid all in and all I got out of it was a fucking Shambolic display. Some of the boys on this forum have been to almost every game since demotion watching that shite.

Dickson fucking get real

He can take a fuck to himself, I've spent thousands of pounds over the last two years dragging myself around Scotland to watch absolute pish - he chooses to have a twitter and identify himself as an employee of Rangers so should take the flak that comes with it.

Och fuck off ya fanny. These multi millionaires make huge sacrifices? Yesterday cost me around 280 quid all in and all I got out of it was a fucking Shambolic display. Some of the boys on this forum have been to almost every game since demotion watching that shite.

Dickson fucking get real

I don't think he's talking about the players m8.

I don't think he's talking about the players m8.

Is it abuse they're getting on twitter? I thought he meant ally and co. Dickson really doesn't help himself with the fans though that's a few times he's had wee hissy fits.

I know a guy who works at the club and yes he works hard, but is paid handsomely and every away game is paid for as an expense. Not saying there is anything wrong with that but it doesn't cost these guys over 100 quid nearly every second Saturday