Andrew Dickson Speaks

minstral

I got blocked last year from his twitter because he was talking the same shite he is now. He didn't like what i was saying.

Wee fud, He's saying this as if he's doing us a favour. He's got a brilliant job at Rangers tweeting utter shite every day of the week and no doubt getting paid good money for it.

No wonder he gets abuse when he talks utter shite especially after that yesterday. Get real Rangers supporters in these jobs and we won't have this problem.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers staff (non playing) are getting fucked about something rotten. I've heard this on numerous occasions. From office staff to community coaches are constantly suffering and only do what they do because they are fans of the club.

I believe Dickson with what he says, even though he's a grade a cunt.

Rangers staff (non playing) are getting fucked about something rotten. I've heard this on numerous occasions. From office staff to community coaches are constantly suffering and only do what they do because they are fans of the club.

I believe Dickson with what he says, even though he's a grade a cunt.

How do you mean mate with regards to being fucked about?

@rfc_dickson: I worked past 10pm yesterday and until 11.30pm on Saturday night. If those people dishing out abuse want to stop now that’d be great thanks

I probably spend more time covering Rangers games at various levels and I do it because I want to not because I get paid.

The only report on last week's Glasgow Cup Tie against Celtic was mine, I guess Andrew couldn't be bothered.

I didn't cover the Under 20 game against Celtic because they wouldn't let me in.

I's still be covering games when he is long gone.

Quote: . [@rfc_dickson: If those abusing had any idea of the sacrifices so many Rangers staff make for the club theyÂ’d maybe show some of us a bit more respect

Och fuck off ya fanny. These multi millionaires make huge sacrifices? Yesterday cost me around 280 quid all in and all I got out of it was a fucking Shambolic display. Some of the boys on this forum have been to almost every game since demotion watching that shite.

Dickson fucking get real

And a blocked nose

I probably spend more time covering Rangers games at various levels and I do it because I want to not because I get paid.

The only report on last week's Glasgow Cup Tie against Celtic was mine, I guess Andrew couldn't be bothered.

I didn't cover the Under 20 game against Celtic because they wouldn't let me in.

I's still be covering games when he is long gone.

Exactly.

We are all typing away here because we love the club and are sick of what's happening. Guys like you do what you do for the love of the club, and it's appreciated by guys like myself.

I think that once someone crosses the rubicon from supporter to employee at our club something changes in them. A sense of entitlement, a way of looking down at us because they are in the know and we aren't, a sense of being better than the supporters starts to pervade them. They take the coin and start to cow tow to the men at the top. I have actually come to expect no better from them.

One of them needs to have the balls to break ranks and tell the truth instead of hiding behind womens skirts.

Andrew Dickson should remember before he rants if we start withdrawing season tickets, not going to games etc he wouldn't have a fucking job.

That doesn't give folk the right to abuse him but apparently folk were posting genuine criticism and he spat the dummy.

also the reason these guys get it is they are our "contacts" at the club and the public face on twitter. Give me yer 30 or 40k pa or whatever it is and I'll do it without the whinging

Andrew Dickson should remember before he rants if we start withdrawing season tickets, not going to games etc he wouldn't have a fucking job.

That doesn't give folk the right to abuse him but apparently folk were posting genuine criticism and he spat the dummy.

also the reason these guys get it is they are our "contacts" at the club and the public face on twitter. Give me yer 30 or 40k pa or whatever it is and I'll do it without the whinging

Naw, gie it a week with us twisting yer melon and you'd go mental!

His tweets are talking about people who do normal jobs at the club, Like him, Rab, David Melvin etc...... In no circumstances should these guys receive abuse for failings on the pitch. The mindless fucking morons who do this are just that. Morons.

It's abuse by association, and it is pathetic. Ally's son Alex also received torrents of abuse for the failings of his father? Give me fucking strength. Unbelievable. If you condone this then you need to take a look at yourself. The blame falls on the manager and players and criticisms should be aimed at them and aimed at them appropriately. Not mind numbing barrage of abuse, that resolves nothing whatsoever.

His tweets are talking about people who do normal jobs at the club, Like him, Rab, David Melvin etc...... In no circumstances should these guys receive abuse for failings on the pitch. The mindless fucking morons who do this are just that. Morons.

It's abuse by association, and it is pathetic. Ally's son Alex also received torrents of abuse for the failings of his father? Give me fucking strength. Unbelievable. If you condone this then you need to take a look at yourself. The blame falls on the manager and players and criticisms should be aimed at them and aimed at them appropriately. Not mind numbing barrage of abuse, that resolves nothing whatsoever.

The only people we shud be shouting at are the players manager and coaching staff..

Everybody is hurting but that gives no excuse to attack the workers.

As most of us that are working know we have to do what our bosses tell us even when we know its crap and won't work.