Andrew Dickson Speaks

minstral

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a staff member at rangers be raising money for charity when we have none of our own?

Don't get me wrong I am all for helping charities out but not when the club is failing in every revenue stream.

His father is just recovering from a cancer op .

Quote: @rfc_dickson: I worked past 10pm yesterday and until 11.30pm on Saturday night. If those people dishing out abuse want to stop now thatÂ’d be great thanks

If he's moaning about those hours I'd fucking hate to see him do mine. He's coming across as if he actually matters. What does he do anyway, present on RangersTV? Always comes across as dead condescending and patronising on twitter. Cunt's a fucking crayon

See to be honest, I'm really disappointed with Rangers' reaction to all of this.

Why not come out first thing and tell the truth? Now we have cowards trying to defend what's obviously gone on by mumbling out frankly embarassing defences for each other.

I've not seen anyone on here have a go at Rangers staff out with the playing side of things and if that has happened on Twitter or wherever then that's out of order.

But talking about 'respect'? Wake up Dickson ffs, how patronising. This team and management shouldn't receive one more ounce of respect from the fans until they start giving it back.