Season ticket or Membership

tbblue

After paying for 4 of us to attend yesterday......I sat on the train back thinking how much I had spent on the day.....depressing myself still further! I also pay for 3 season tix......and have missed more games this season than ever...at times I just cant be arsed to watch......so much so I feel I have got to the point where I am paying my money to support the club, be part of my families traditions and The Peoples traditions and simply not to watch football.....no pleasure nor entertainment is expected from me from this group of players and now sadly I have to agree McCoist is tactically inept and there won't be a happy ending for him......Saturday I feel is about damage limitation...I hope not but it is how I feel at present.

I get what you are saying, i paid my money for my season ticket to support my club but i get very little enjoyment watching them. I think something has got to change soon, i love Ally, he was my favourite player growing up and an absolute Rangers legend but i am afraid i don't think he is ever going to cut it as a manager. Sad but true.

Just looked at my credit card statement and the total spend on tickets etc via RFC is £958 in the last month. No travel costs in that. I will still renew my 3 STs. I'm not happy with McCoist but I fully expect him to be gone by end of the year at the latest.