Officially a laughing stock.

sandy74

Bad day at work surrounded by scum element and bandwagon jumpers. Me and two other Bears have been subjected to fairly constant jibes and underhand comments throughout and while I can normally accept it as part and parcel of the game it's usually associated with a creeping respect for both our world standing and our resilience in the face of stacked odds against us, and no small measure of jealousy of our acheivements and a history which is unmatched anywhere else on the globe. However today was different, maybe in my pain I'm perceiving things differently but today we were being laughed at.

It wasnt so much about having a pop at us as fans but more about actually laughing at what we have become. We are no longer feared or respected and our rep is no longer regarded jealously. We are officially being laughed about as a club, as an institution and THIS travesty which i witnessed yeaterday is NOT the club that I was born into.

I will be at the Scumdee utd game but anything less than a victory will see me seriously re-evaluating what this club now represents.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad day at work surrounded by scum element and bandwagon jumpers. Me and two other Bears have been subjected to fairly constant jibes and underhand comments throughout and while I can normally accept it as part and parcel of the game it's usually associated with a creeping respect for both our world standing and our resilience in the face of stacked odds against us, and no small measure of jealousy of our acheivements and a history which is unmatched anywhere else on the globe. However today was different, maybe in my pain I'm perceiving things differently but today we were being laughed at.

It wasnt so much about having a pop at us as fans but more about actually laughing at what we have become. We are no longer feared or respected and our rep is no longer regarded jealously. We are officially being laughed about as a club, as an institution and THIS travesty which i witnessed yeaterday is NOT the club that I was born into.

I will be at the Scumdee utd game but anything less than a victory will see me seriously re-evaluating what this club now represents.

Grow a pair - you just sound like a wee glory hunter - if we are no winning am no supporting - boo hoo

I would expect nothing less, just sit them down and tell them the joke about the pope and the Queen at Hampden. That will sort them. (tu)

Grow a pair - you just sound like a wee glory hunter - if we are no winning am no supporting - boo hoo

Unlike you im unwilling to accept mediocrity. If I wanted to support a no mark go-nowhere club there are plenty of them around.

Really you didn't realise we would have a massive drop in standard and stature when all we can do is sign free rejects from shite mediocre SPL sides?

Nah because of course we'd have a team full of blue blood fighting for us, our traditions and our history!

In reality what we have is a team of mercenaries who feel they've made it in life and quite happy to put in god awful performances safe in the knowledge our manager has noone else to play instead of them.

McCoist is no innocent, while the players may hold all the aces (we can't sell em, noone wants them; we can't drop them, noone to replace them; and we can't replace them as we've no money) he still sets out his teams fearing the opposition, which gives the wrong message to our mercenaries and our opposition.

Really you didn't realise we would have a massive drop in standard and stature when all we can do is sign free rejects from shite mediocre SPL sides?

"Free rejects" we signed some of the best players the SPL had to offer, and turned them into shit.

Have you seen the money we have spent? Millions. There is no way we should be losing to struggling Championship teams in cup finals.

In what way are we "officially being laughed about as a club, as an institution "?

Agree with the grow a pair bit, but do you really think its because we're not winning that the fans are annoyed? Nothing to do with the way in which we lose and the attitude of some players.

Unlike you im unwilling to accept mediocrity. If I wanted to support a no mark go-nowhere club there are plenty of them around.

Rangers are too big to remain at the current level. Sooner or later there WILL be a two way battle for the top league title, count on it.

So you have changed your mind about Ally then.

100% been unhappy with the quality of football and lack of style for 2 years but I was willing to let ally have some time but now the regression is shocking and I won't defend the indefensible.

Have you seen the money we have spent? Millions. There is no way we should be losing to struggling Championship teams in cup finals.

You can go through world footballs long history and you'll find plenty of cases where the team that should have won, didn't. Guess what? There'll be shit loads more in future.