Officially a laughing stock.

sandy74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bragging rights are part of what a lot of fans enjoy but usually we only have a few howlers over time to put up with but its been relentless, some fans have limits, they are only human.

A highly paid outfit humbled by Raith on the back of really poor performances is hard to defend.

Agree with the grow a pair bit, but do you really think its because we're not winning that the fans are annoyed? Nothing to do with the way in which we lose and the attitude of some players.

Its hee haw to do with growing a pair. Its anger at the total lack of fight and desire within our club from top to bottom. We have always represented more than just a footballing club, we are a way of life and means of defining ourselves morally and politically. But the manner of our capitulation is not acceptable. I expect more from our players, even in defeat, but they are unable to rise to the challenge. They lack the fibre to be part of our history and in future will be seen exactly as that

Rangers are too big to remain at the current level. Sooner or later there WILL be a two way battle for the top league title, count on it.

Heard all the "too big to fail" rhetoric before and am the first to admit that i believed and espoused it as much as any of us. But we are light years away from where we believed we should be.

Its hee haw to do with growing a pair. Its anger at the total lack of fight and desire within our club from top to bottom. We have always represented more than just a footballing club, we are a way of life and means of defining ourselves morally and politically. But the manner of our capitulation is not acceptable. I expect more from our players, even in defeat, but they are unable to rise to the challenge. They lack the fibre to be part of our history and in future will be seen exactly as that

See i agree with everything you've said, just wouldn't be me to give a fuck what anyone in my work had to say about it - i know myself how bad we are, and i genuinely think that everyone thinks we are better than we actually are. So a few comments from people isn't going to make it worse for me - like i said i know myself how bad we are

Bragging rights are part of what a lot of fans enjoy but usually we only have a few howlers over time to put up with but its been relentless, some fans have limits, they are only human.

A highly paid outfit humbled by Raith on the back of really poor performances is hard to defend.

I don't think we've gotten value for money on the park. OK, we've run away with that league but then they're all amateurs. A good manager gets a squad to improve and over-perform whereas McCoist seems unable to do this.

I didn't think he was the man for the job at the time and believe we've kept him in the job too long. He managed the fans better than he's managed the team so I think we gave him the wrong job.

I was in the car earlier and heard Gordon Dalziel say he had lunch today with the Raith goalscorer (Baird)

Dalziel asked him what their game plan was before the match

Baird answered "Defend the long ball"

Jesus fucking Christ !

How bad is it when Raith Rovers approach a game against Rangers and their only concern is to defend the long ball?

See i agree with everything you've said, just wouldn't be me to give a fuck what anyone in my work had to say about it - i know myself how bad we are, and i genuinely think that everyone thinks we are better than we actually are. So a few comments from people isn't going to make it worse for me - like i said i know myself how bad we are

Normally it would be water off a ducks back to me and i usually enjoy it, but today was different. Now they know we are a go-nowhere team. I fear for us next season. We MUST regroup close season and as much as i will always love Super he has to go first! We should easily be able to attract an up and coming management team.

Heard all the "too big to fail" rhetoric before and am the first to admit that i believed and espoused it as much as any of us. But we are light years away from where we believed we should be.

We are far from the goal and I don't believe we have the man in charge who will get us there, either on the footballing side or in the boardroom, but get there we will.

We are where we should be and have to earn the right to promotion, look at it that way.

Normally it would be water off a ducks back to me and i usually enjoy it, but today was different. Now they know we are a go-nowhere team. I fear for us next season. We MUST regroup close season and as much as i will always love Super he has to go first! We should easily be able to attract an up and coming management team.

This and we should also be able to attract up and coming players. The time to do that was last season, bed them in, coach them and build for the future. Instead McCoist has tried to do what his mentor, Walter Smith, did. Buy his way to success. Our club should still be an attraction for up and coming players but we need the right coaching team to make the most of this plus the fans to accept the odd backwards step as they progress without putting too much pressure on too early.

Fuck sake you sound depressed. Does it really bother you what other supporters think.

I am depressed as should every right minded thinking Bear be. What bothers me is the tone of what others think now. No longer fear or respect disguised as banter, but actual derision st how shite we really are.

Really? You want to have a debate about the semantics of my post? Yes thats a priority. Lets do that. Get a grip!

He's correct, it's not official in any way.

If you use the wrong word you have no right to moan about semantics

'Officialy' being laughed at :lol:

... And amazingly because it's me having a 'go' some poster accept that you can drop your team cause they are losing!! What a fucking joke of a supporter that is - oh as for the hill walking it was great on sat and the drinking was good last night ( despite the result)