sandy74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Officialy' being laughed at :lol:

... And amazingly because it's me having a 'go' some poster accept that you can drop your team cause they are losing!! What a fucking joke of a supporter that is - oh as for the hill walking it was great on sat and the drinking was good last night ( despite the result)

Did you and ally do a duet?

What a joke of a thread this is.

If you seriously feel this way then we dont need you as a fellow supporter.

These are testing times and we have been reduced to being a shambles of a team but we will rise again and if we do suffer defeat in the semi to the tangerine tims then so be it.

But you spitting the dummy oot totally goes against the grain of everything we stand for.

NO SURRENDER

Bad day at work surrounded by scum element and bandwagon jumpers. Me and two other Bears have been subjected to fairly constant jibes and underhand comments throughout and while I can normally accept it as part and parcel of the game it's usually associated with a creeping respect for both our world standing and our resilience in the face of stacked odds against us, and no small measure of jealousy of our acheivements and a history which is unmatched anywhere else on the globe. However today was different, maybe in my pain I'm perceiving things differently but today we were being laughed at.

It wasnt so much about having a pop at us as fans but more about actually laughing at what we have become. We are no longer feared or respected and our rep is no longer regarded jealously. We are officially being laughed about as a club, as an institution and THIS travesty which i witnessed yeaterday is NOT the club that I was born into.

I will be at the Scumdee utd game but anything less than a victory will see me seriously re-evaluating what this club now represents.

Guess you weren't around in the early eighties?

Here's the thing, we have no god given right to win any game, we have to work hard and earn that right!

Trouble is we don't have many of the calibre of player with the right attitude at this moment in time,irregardless of who is manager unfortunately!

Hopefully that will change in the not too distant future?

I was in the car earlier and heard Gordon Dalziel say he had lunch today with the Raith goalscorer (Baird)

Dalziel asked him what their game plan was before the match

Baird answered "Defend the long ball"

Jesus fucking Christ !

How bad is it when Raith Rovers approach a game against Rangers and their only concern is to defend the long ball?

Not even slightly surprised.

I was in the car earlier and heard Gordon Dalziel say he had lunch today with the Raith goalscorer (Baird)

Dalziel asked him what their game plan was before the match

Baird answered "Defend the long ball"

Jesus fucking Christ !

How bad is it when Raith Rovers approach a game against Rangers and their only concern is to defend the long ball?

Sadly that's it in a nutshell.

Bad day at work surrounded by scum element and bandwagon jumpers. Me and two other Bears have been subjected to fairly constant jibes and underhand comments throughout and while I can normally accept it as part and parcel of the game it's usually associated with a creeping respect for both our world standing and our resilience in the face of stacked odds against us, and no small measure of jealousy of our acheivements and a history which is unmatched anywhere else on the globe. However today was different, maybe in my pain I'm perceiving things differently but today we were being laughed at.

It wasnt so much about having a pop at us as fans but more about actually laughing at what we have become. We are no longer feared or respected and our rep is no longer regarded jealously. We are officially being laughed about as a club, as an institution and THIS travesty which i witnessed yeaterday is NOT the club that I was born into.

I will be at the Scumdee utd game but anything less than a victory will see me seriously re-evaluating what this club now represents.

Mate, this is a fitba' forum... It's not fuckin' Just Joan.

Have seen enough of this shite over the past 30 years to last 12 lifetimes: long ball after long ball to a surrounded striker with fuck all support to back him up, waiting on subs until the 70th+ minute, leaving hapless non-contributors on the pitch to continue their dance of invisibility until the inevitable leaked goal through laughably inept defending, blah-de-blah-de-blah. A (VERY) few times every season, we get the wonderful unexpected holiday of a match where we actually play the ball on the deck and win by a few goals, then next week it's right back to the same turgid uninspired drivel. On the rare occasions where we do start out the match with a purpose, it still seems we couldn't hit the goal with a Bren gun from 6 inches out. Aye, I'm moaning &venting like a wee lassie, but FS you wonder why everybody on the planet can see these things and the management team seem completely blind to them. This Groundhog Day nonsense has gone on for far too long and it never, ever seems to get rectified.

The bad boys at work laughed at you cause of the pish your football team served up.

Quit your work, draw the curtains and hide under the covers because its all doom and gloom from here :ph34r:

FFS. Who cares what anyone else thinks, especially no the kiddyfiddlers. You cant defend the dross on the pitch ,but dont give me the pish about what our club stands for. If I remember right, Bill Struth mentions obstacles to overcome, this is one of them.

Man up, we may not be making teams quiver in their boots atm, but we'll be back, mark my words.

The bad boys at work laughed at you cause of the pish your football team served up.

Quit your work, draw the curtains and hide under the covers because its all doom and gloom from here :ph34r:

FFS. Who cares what anyone else thinks, especially no the kiddyfiddlers. You cant defend the dross on the pitch ,but dont give me the pish about what our club stands for. If I remember right, Bill Struth mentions obstacles to overcome, this is one of them.

Man up, we may not be making teams quiver in their boots atm, but we'll be back, mark my words.

Well said. (tu)

. We are officially being laughed about as a club, as an institution and THIS travesty which i witnessed yeaterday is NOT the club that I was born into.

then fuk off and support someone else, Rangers are not for you.

The guy is just hurting, but some on here would rather attack a fellow wounded bear for not being word perfect than face up to reality, and by the way he's not far off being spot on. I'm actually starting to feel some of the press are actually feeling sorry for us now, and that's a bad day when we are starting to get a bit of sympathy from these cvnts.

The fans have stood up and made the club rise against all odds. The players and staff have stood up to nothing and rose fuck all but their bank balances.

Our performances in the past few years may have been bad but Rangers are not a laughing stock. If we're a laughing stock then what are the rest of them? Were the only club left with any bloody dignity who didnt vote to off themselves to spite another club because of hatred.

54 SPL Titles

1 3rd Div Title

1 2nd Div Title

33 Scottish Cups

27 League Cups

1 European Cup WInners Cup

Compare that with that of any club in Scotland, the world in fact, and see whos laughing at you.