A Neil Doncaster Lie is Exposed Tonight

“We had two great venues to choose from, both of which have huge experience of hosting big European games. But Ibrox has a game on the Saturday which is likely to be televised.

“With a televised game at lunchtime on Saturday, there simply wasn’t enough time to de-rig Ibrox in time for Sunday game.

“So that’s the key reason we have gone with Celtic Park.

Yesterday we played a match at Easter Road for live viewing on BBC ALBA.

Tonight Hibs play Aberdeen at Easter Road, live on BT Sport.

Both matches are played under the auspices of the SPFL, the body for which Neil Donaster is chief executive.

Mr Doncaster, you Sir, are a liar.

How are these incompetent, dishonest cretins still in power?

I was wondering a few weeks ago who will actually benefit more from this decision.

I don't know the figures but if we have the semi-finals thus two games I think we will get more money as Ibrox is being hired twice.

Does anyone know how it works?

I was wondering a few weeks ago who will actually benefit more from this decision.

I don't know the figures but if we have the semi-finals thus two games I think we will get more money as Ibrox is being hired twice.

Does anyone know how it works?

He was talking about the League Cup at the time, which means they got both finals and we got both Scottish Cup semis.

Things being as corrupt as they are just now in Scotland, what makes anyone think that moaning, or even just asking the question is going to make a blind bit of difference. They'll just run out any silly excuse they want and no one will question the wisdom of their decision, as well as having a few wee sly digs at us. As Miller said tonight on Radio Scotland while running our form down to worse than it actually is(and I know it's bad), he says, "I'll have to watch what I'm saying here", with the giggles of a school girl.

Excuse me for pointing out the obvious. If they have a game on Sunday, then a game on Monday, there is no need to 'de-rig' the stadium on Sunday night. It would all stay up for Monday's game surely and de-rig on Monday after the game or even Tuesday?

Excuse me for pointing out the obvious. If they have a game on Sunday, then a game on Monday, there is no need to 'de-rig' the stadium on Sunday night. It would all stay up for Monday's game surely and de-rig on Monday after the game or even Tuesday?

Oh, do keep up! doh

I can't do your thinking for you, you know. ;)

He was already exposed as a liar over the final stadium decision when the 2 semi's could be played at Ibrox a day after each other with different TV companies.

Those two semis are under SFA auspices who may take a different view, but nonetheless do prove that it is possible.