Ally will still be here next season.

gersandy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we going to wait until he fails to win the championship before something happens? What does Ally mean no one will tell him when it's time he will know when it's time to leave Rangers?

What if the board tell him his times up? Theres alot more Rangers fans week after week of bad performances telling him his time is up.

Is Ally using his power as he knows we can't afford to pay him off?

I thought this guy worked for free, was a "Rangers man" who only did things to benefit the club?

Seems like he is only doing what is benefiting him 1st. Now considering this is a guy who could get a better job in the media alot easier and alot less hassle with more money.

surely not, his one year rolling contract means he gets a years salary, no more no less

Unless when he reduced his salary he wrangled a nice payoff clause

Im not sure if hes on a rolling contract. Did green not give him a 5 year contract?

What a way to ruin your reputation. He was known as one of the greatest rangers legends to ever live and now look at him...the fans have turned on them big time and want him out of ibrox.

Should've just left with Walter.

We need a Manager to manage our team, he's had his time, he's not good enough. But sadly, he will be here next season and the season after that.

We don't have money to pay him off

He also would want to save face by not walking away

Perhaps he will be offered a seat at the table by a new owner which would satisfy him " not walking away" and allow a new Manager to be appointed.

A few weeks ago you were hinting it was the Brighton manager.

Either way Davies as the Rangers manager doesn't really appeal to me all that much.

There are still people hinting on Óscar García Junyent, I have always had a leaning to Billy, just think he would understand the Scottish game better and I have heard he would be the preferred option.

However whoever it is I am certain it won't be Alistair, doesn't make me a bad person...just pragmatic.

If Ally had came out and apologized to us for that inepet display and admitted he had got it badly wrong, i don't think there would be as much anger but he didn't he barely acknowledged how bad it was and seemed more interested in blaming injured players (Daly, Black & Law) when he knew they were injured and didn't sub any of them even into ET. You pick them Ally and its dereliction of duty to then shirk responsibility when the "plan" goes tits up big time.

Two things : firstly, he knows he will never work as a manager again after this debacle so he is clinging on like a life raft.

And secondly, if we DON'T get shot, indications from ST holders are that they won't renew till he goes - if the board think they have money worries now, they ain't seen nothing yet.

And then how will they look? - too weak and indecisive to act until forced to because STs won't sell?

Wallace and Somers are the ones now on trial - the verdict on McCoist is already in.

Two things : firstly, he knows he will never work as a manager again after this debacle so he is clinging on like a life raft.

And secondly, if we DON'T get shot, indications from ST holders are that they won't renew till he goes - if the board think they have money worries now, they ain't seen nothing yet.

And then how will they look? - too weak and indecisive to act until forced to because STs won't sell?

Wallace and Somers are the ones now on trial - the verdict on McCoist is already in.

(tu)

There are still people hinting on Óscar García Junyent, I have always had a leaning to Billy, just think he would understand the Scottish game better and I have heard he would be the preferred option.

However whoever it is I am certain it won't be Alistair, doesn't make me a bad person...just pragmatic.

I'm not having a go at you, was just seeing what you had heard of what's changed that the alleged target has changed.

I cant watch another season of this crap. We need someone to motivate this team cos quite frankly they dont look up for it at all. Hopefully someone that will get training back on track too as our players have it too easy. we the fans pay a lot of money and deserve to be entertained and enjoy going to Ibrox, something that isn't going to happen with Ally in charge.

I'm not having a go at you, was just seeing what you had heard of what's changed that the alleged target has changed.

Sorry wasn't suggesting you were having a go, I would imagine that Billy being unencumbered as far as we know would tip the balance, if that is the case I would have him in today, which would give us a fighting chance for Saturday imho..

Sorry wasn't suggesting you were having a go, I would imagine that Billy being unencumbered as far as we know would tip the balance, if that is the case I would have him in today, which would give us a fighting chance for Saturday imho..

Davies being available for nothing, right now, really does seem like fate. Yet another missed opportunity if we don't go for it IMO.

The thing is, Ally better have some kind of plan if hes staying. All this hope for the best is fucking bollocks to watch. He obviously does know the club cant afford to pay his £1m to leave, and he wont walk away. But he better have a plan. Ally is a legend, but if he stays and still produces the shite of the past two seasons simply because he knows he wont be payed off then ill definitely lose some respect for him.

Disagree with that.

I've said it loads of times on here already, but I'm really not that keen on Davies.

He may not be perfect but it's all about timing. He's free, give him a short term contract now and he has time to put his mark on the team before next season. Can't be any worse than what's happening now. He'd also cost less in wages, and may even pull something out the bag for Saturday. Time for the board to be brave.