Why is our negativity on the park accepted by the support?

Tontospal

1 man up front against Raith Rovers and even lesser teams.

Everybody back at corners.

When did such negativity or cowardice become acceptable for Rangers against such poor opposition?

I still can't comprehend why we didn't put out a team to go all out for a win yesterday. Why not play Shiels, Clark and Gallacher from the start in what was after all a Mickey mouse cup.

I'm very much looking forward to a manager picking attacking side.

When? Under Walter Smith. Walter was a proven manager who, despite his negative tactics, would get very favorable results against good teams. Unfortunately, Ally seems to have taken many of these tactics forward and has lost sight of exactly how to win a game.

Elephants stoned, I'm not disputing your point. The support is the club in my eyes, along with our history and stadium. I just find it incredible that the manager thinks his tactics are acceptable whilst the support don't, or haven't up to now, give him a hard time about it.

I was never happy when Smith did it but it was against better teams and we also had better, more creative players to join up with the lone striker.

Elephants stoned, I'm not disputing your point. The support is the club in my eyes, along with our history and stadium. I just find it incredible that the manager thinks his tactics are acceptable whilst the support don't, or haven't up to now, give him a hard time about it.

I was never happy when Smith did it but it was against better teams and we also had better, more creative players to join up with the lone striker.

As many before have said our circumstances have given Ally a 3 year managerial career he should never of had. A fully functioning Rangers at boardroom level would never have tolerated his inept performances and neither would we but Allys undoubted strength during admin kept him in the job and our upheaval afterwards meant he represented stability at a time of total instability. We have kept on hoping because that was all we had but the hope has gone totally as far as Ally McCoist is cornered and he is a liability on and off the pitch now.