Day late rheb, front page

bawsburst

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This lot of underachievers are completely out of touch with how the fans feel. Black's comments after the draw with Albion Rovers were testament to that. A new management team would be a good start in ending the piss poor standards being set.

Ally has been compared on here recently with some other managers. So let's ask the question. After suffering one of the worst and humiliating defeats in their club's history, would Guardiola have let the meal go ahead? Would Sir Alex? Brendan Rogers? The Special One? Shankly? Busby? Souness? Jock Wallace? Hell, would The Lurgan Bigot have pushed on with the buffet? And if you think any of them would have (reluctantly) let the meal proceed, how many would put their name down for the karaoke and then belt out a couple of show tunes just like it was any other Sunday? Actually, thinking about it, I could see Brendan Rogers giving it laldy with Forever in Blue Jeans........................

.. And if you did you'd cancel your life outwith winning? I suspect not!

If Im a pro athlete being paid thousands of pounds/dollars/Euro I dont touch any bevvy at all.

And I certainly dont go out after being beaten in a cup final by a team 10 degrees below my pay grade.

Twist it all you want, supporters drowning their sorrows after a defeat is not comparible to players having a fucking jolly after what is arguably the worst defeat in our history.

Furthermore, the fact you have to twist it speaks volumes for who and what you are defending.

.. And if you did you'd cancel your life outwith winning? I suspect not!

It's amazing how we jump from not expecting players to have a party to celebrate cup defeat to a diddy team, to cancelling life outwith winning.

It's amazing how we jump from not expecting players to have a party to celebrate cup defeat to a diddy team, to cancelling life outwith winning.

Its not amazing at all. It does exactly what its meant to do: steering debate away from the plethora of substandard performances against teams that cost less than our team hotel bills.

It seems it all started because Temps girlfriend put it on Instagram...then when ppl started giving her abuse she took it off.

But the damage was done by then but says enough about her no class and a social climber and not one of us.

Wait, McCoist is the one up singing/partying after our worst ever result with that stupid grin on his face and its her fault for capturing the moment ?

Holy shit.