Steven Pressley - Hear me out

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you but the guy is a complete cock socket and thinks he is better than he is.

He may have a philosophy but it has yet to be succesful with no guarantee it ever will.

Playing tippy tappy football is all well and good but it must have an end product of winning matches consistantly enough to deliver success.

I agree. He thought he was the next Richard Gough as a player and he probably thinks he's the next Alex Ferguson.

Not for me ta.

Having been to a few coventry games this season, their fans absolutely love him for the way he plays from the back and endorses playing the young boys.

I would love him as manager as he actually works on the football side of things, not just punt the ball Long and chase it, and the coventry fans I was speaking to during the games saysl that they've heard Presley will be at Rangers next season

Like I said he's took coventry from a points deduction to upper mid table, if it wasn't for the deduction they would be in the playoffs!

I agree he is doing well with coventry however my reservations of pressley are of both him personally and the expectations of the rangers support.

Coventry are playing in a league that is almost an entirely different sport to even spfl top league standard scottish football, coventry dont face teams every week who sit with 10 men behind the ball therefore their players have the freedom to play nice looking football where as most games in scotland are constantly trying to break down walls of thugs and hammer throwers.

We need a blend of creative attacking football mixed with strength and resilience with players who can mix it and defend our creative players from the hatchet men.

As from a personal point of view pressley, for me, has comd across as an arrogant person who has achieved nothing to warrant such arrogance.

I agree he is doing well with coventry however my reservations of pressley are of both him personally and the expectations of the rangers support.

Coventry are playing in a league that is almost an entirely different sport to even spfl top league standard scottish football, coventry dont face teams every week who sit with 10 men behind the ball therefore their players have the freedom to play nice looking football where as most games in scotland are constantly trying to break down walls of thugs and hammer throwers.

We need a blend of creative attacking football mixed with strength and resilience with players who can mix it and defend our creative players from the hatchet men.

As from a personal point of view pressley, for me, has comd across as an arrogant person who has achieved nothing to warrant such arrogance.

I would say he's a smart enough manager to know what is requires in Scotland, especially having played here and managed

Falkirk fans wanted shot of him. Mind you they are an extremely deluded bunch.

Knew one of them many years ago from the pub I drank in at the time. He was a Lottery millionaire. Used to rant and rave about someone needing to put money into Falkirk. When it was pointed out to him that he was just the type of man that could do it, the priceless retort was that he wouldn't put money into that shit.

He went by the moniker of the Braindead millionaire. Very apt.

And I don't fancy him either. I don't think he is very bright.