Another Sons of Struth and UOF thread

TheLawMan

Yeah I know, but these guys proclaim they are concerned about the club and only have the best interests of RFC at heart when they produce their displays, banners and protests.

Strange then that when the footballing side of our club is an absolute shambles that they are nowhere to be seen or heard.

Well I say nowhere to be heard but I did read one of them saying yesterday that the problem was lack of investment.

Yeah, even after having witnessed the embarrassingly awful short comings of our manager and coaching staff, he still managed to have a dig at the board.

Come on boys, Ally McCoist has taken 3 times more out of our club than any director or any hedge fund. He has given us ZERO and I mean ZERO in return that no under 15 manager couldn't have given us.

Speak out now FFS. !

Yeah I know, but these guys proclaim they are concerned about the club and only have the best interests of RFC at heart when they produce their displays, banners and protests.

Strange then that when the footballing side of our club is an absolute shambles that they are nowhere to be seen or heard.

Well I say nowhere to be heard but I did read one of them saying yesterday that the problem was lack of investment.

Yeah, even after having witnessed the embarrassingly awful short comings of our manager and coaching staff, he still managed to have a dig at the board.

Come on boys, Ally McCoist has taken 3 times more out of our club than any director or any hedge fund. He has given us ZERO and I mean ZERO in return that no under 15 manager couldn't have given us.

Speak out now FFS. !

Oh good another twist on the 'Ally oot' threads - just what we needed more Ally bashing threads!

Freebie spl rejects? Everyone of them signed were arguably the clubs best players at the time.

who do you suggest we sign? Start making multi million pound moves for folk?

TLM i was going to start this exact thread yesterday. If a board member farts its a disgrace yet this om field shambles has rumbled on and on yet they say fuck all. Even when they demanded pay cuts for Stockbridge etc they never bothered with ally. Its fucking pathetic.

stupid parasites at times

fuck me you think a shit manager is the root of all our problems! he has to go,no doubt but bringing someone else in is only papering over the cracks. if all we sign is freebie spl rejects thats all we will amount to.

where is our standards?

You talk shite. Your opinion doesn't count. (tu)

ally is their "reb" on the inside

hence why dingwall deleted 4 yes FOUR threads in the party, yesterday

still even in his north kprea landscape he has been forced to let one run since the rhebel printed it

This.

Ally has had plenty money to waist on lower Division Football.

Give Ally no more cash or we will be back to square One.

Houston should be driving round in an Ally Oot mobile and asking for volunteers to distribute the red cards for his Ally Oot display on Saturday. Im sure his mate Andy will have no problem picking up the tab.

As for Furry that boy is a cock socket who knows zilch about football.

Houston should be driving round in an Ally Oot mobile and asking for volunteers to distribute the red cards for his Ally Oot display on Saturday. Im sure his mate Andy will have no problem picking up the tab.

As for Furry that boy is a cock socket who knows zilch about football.

Andy probably would pay for that display.

I'm looking forward to their Ally out card display

That's one I'll be taking part in

As for furry fud just lol freakshow

don't worry he will be busy scouting (the only thing he scouts) the forums to find out the next party date for the singing section so he can turn up with his immobile (but wealthy) captain

worked a treat last season