Barrie Mckay Steps Up

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pie in the sky stuff. We all know the older players will be first in the squad and youth will only be in where injuries force it. We're fucked not because of injuries and players on loan but because our manager got shite in and the good players he did get in dont get game time. Saturday shouldn't be about damage control, it should be about raising the game and challenging but i wouldn't be surprised if we see no one played up front and its all out defence such is the way we have been playing. Its wednesday today and i'm already getting battle fever, i want this scalp as a trophy that all is not lost and to show that we are still on route 1 back to destroy the scumbags in the SPL, not flatlining already before we even hit the championship. Just a shame that i doubt the players are in the same frame of mind.

Ally going is out of my mind for now, i am focused on cheering my team to beat these scumdee bastards and to do it in style. Their coming to our house, lets show the fuckers who's boss.

Fair,Factual & Firm.

Great Rangers traditions our depraved rivals could only aspire to.

That & a bit tactictal

What do you think McKay would add to the team? It certainly wouldn't be attitude and effort. He is, sadly, a luxury player, who needs to add more to his all round game. Its clear you are dazzled by the irregular contributions he makes to the team. Far too often he hides and shys away from getting involved. I have commented before on the things that seem to enable Aird to be a more regular starter than McKay and they are, attitude and application. Without these McKay is destined for Morton (or a club at a similar level) briefly displaying the talent that (with the right attitude and application) could have led to so much more.

As for your poll you really need to have a think about the irony of the comment against the correct option.

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Like I said  :pipe:

Like you said what? 

He was shite after a cracking first 3 months and he admitted himself his attitude was honking.  

The Morton fans accused him of not trying and laid the blame at him as part of the reason they went down 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

There's nothing more cringeworthy than people who bump ancient threads years after the event just to say "look at me, I was right" :anguish::belm:

Not interested in that, it's the boys that were so very adamant and wrong that pleases me :pipe:

12 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I stand by what I said. He had done nothing to suggest he was good enough, and he was one of those players that got better the longer he didn't play.

The fact he subsequently got his act together and became an important first team player doesn't change that.

Also, the bumping old threads to say "I told you so" is cringeworthy on a level I can't express.

Just now, Creampuff said:

I stand by what I said. He had done nothing to suggest he was good enough, and he was one of those players that got better the longer he didn't play.

The fact he subsequently got his act together and became an important first team player doesn't change that.

Also, the bumping old threads to say "I told you so" is cringeworthy on a level I can't express.