Ally not expecting Wallace, Templeton or Little to be fit.

We have lost our entire left hand side :( And our right hand side is pretty poor. i fear we are going to struggle badly in this game without Wallace and temps. And a for the other four?? they don't deserve to kick a ball in the semis, i would rather we lost the semi by punishing those players for their inept, gutless display on Sunday... and playing the kids in their places. Than to give these bottlers another chance at cup glory.

Id turn everything upside down. Clark up front and shiels and gal as close to him as possession dictates. Ball on the deck and into channels.

The defence to mid wont change too much from sunday, pretty defensive minded.

Think this could give us a fighting chance, and probably surprise utd.

Need to do something different.

Wish we could take a leaf out the turks book.Would love to see hundreds lining the street as utd leave their bus and we could let them know exactly what we think of them. Let's see if their young players are ready for a real support and atmosphere.

You may win the game but you will never beat us.

WATP

Wallace is a blow as is Temps. I don't know how we can fire this team up as Sunday the crowd was so positive for 15mins then it was like aw fuck. I spent the entire match saying wheres Daly ah there he is every 2 bastarding mins as we humped it up to him.

I do not fear Utd I fear if we lose the crowd reaction and if they are bringing 10500 and are beating us by half time i think we will be lucky to still have that in the ground. Sad times tbh.

When you look at Wallace's displays over the last month or so you wonder if this is an injury he has been carrying for a while now.

As for Templeton i too suspect he would have been a "luxury" that McCoist wouldn't pick.

To have any real chance against United those two had to be fit and on form.

The left side will be Smith and Daly

The right side will be Aird and Daly

The centre will be Daly.

You get my drift.

Id turn everything upside down. Clark up front and shiels and gal as close to him as possession dictates. Ball on the deck and into channels.

The defence to mid wont change too much from sunday, pretty defensive minded.

Think this could give us a fighting chance, and probably surprise utd.

Need to do something different.

You'll do for me mate, not a bad outline for an attacking formation, and well positive. Time to put the last game behind us and get into a winning frame of mind, even though we may be underdogs in this game.

All we can do is give it our best shot, and prove that we can be winners, and wipe out Sunday's debacle.

Saturday must be No Surrender Day.

(If I could,I would vote you into the dugout on Saturday, but it would only put you on a downer, fuck that, eh?.)

:7325: