Petition to Ally McCoist

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This RFB character has had me scratching my head for a few weeks now, I began thinking he was just a daft wee laddie that liked to be centre of attention and that in this wonderful world of technology thru twitter and the t'internet, etc- He had a platform to shout and bawl and make his viewpoint known to ALL. Then I began to suspect that he was an undercover trolling wee mhank that after one too many sips a bucky let his mask slip...I very near spat my afternoon coffee all over my laptop when I noticed an Ally Oot petition thread but when I saw who it was that posted it I realised that the poor boy is very very ill and needs some T.L.C or an Airplane style "Calming Down"...I dont want Ally as our Manager next Season, But an Online Petition!!??. Come on tae fuck here....REALLY??.

Obviously don't want to start going heavy on McCoist with songs like "Ally get to fuck" or massive banners calling for his head. So this is just a light approach to alert Mr. McCoist that we no longer require his services;

Please if you wish to, sign this & pass it on.

https://www.change.o...rangers-manager

Delete this shit and have a word with yourself.

Read some of the comments left on your petition. He may not be a good manager, but the wrong people have seen this and Ally doesn't deserve that

Obviously don't want to start going heavy on McCoist with songs like "Ally get to fuck" or massive banners calling for his head. So this is just a light approach to alert Mr. McCoist that we no longer require his services;

Please if you wish to, sign this & pass it on.

https://www.change.o...rangers-manager

Get this down, you're an embarrasment

I don't want Ally to remain in his position as manger either, but I'll be signing no petition.

Monster Munch: People go to hell to be punished, that's not a punishment for Desmond, he likes it too much! :thumbup: