2005-06

BFerguson6

Just received the dvd this morning and been watching thinking how the hell did we struggle so badly with the players we had.

Think Ecks biggest mistake was signing too many defenders and keeping them happy (fanfan,rodriguez and kyrigakos)

Still amazing to watch that champions league run again - goosebumps at Lovenkrands goals. :)

Ecks biggest mistake was using barcelona type tactics with the likes of boab malcolm. Lovenkrands I think is underrated, he scored some amazing goals in europe for us, I loved watching him play as he was very exciting to watch. Remember, most of the time he wasn't played in his correct position. Imagine what he could have done for us if he was his place in the team consistently! I wanted him back for a second stint but sadly didn't happen.

Also, he's always been amazing in champ man :lol:

Eck done an incredible job as Rangers manager.

The things he accomplished under those conditions was ridiculous.

Yeah like leading us to third place in a two horse race

11 games without a win a new club record

2 years without an old firm win

He did have some good times but the stuff mentioned above really hurt as a Gers fan

He did have some good times but the stuff mentioned above really hurt as a Gers fan

Ooooo let's focus in the negatives - what a dour life you must lead.

Just received the dvd this morning and been watching thinking how the hell did we struggle so badly with the players we had.

Think Ecks biggest mistake was signing too many defenders and keeping them happy (fanfan,rodriguez and kyrigakos)

Still amazing to watch that champions league run again - goosebumps at Lovenkrands goals. :)

Most of his signings were disappointing that year. I reckon if he signed Boyd in the summer then we could have won the league or at worst finished second.

His first season at Motherwell saw him take the Lanarkshire club to second in the Premier Division behind Walter Smith's Rangers. However, he failed to build on this success and the next two season were spent in relegation battles.

He has a track record of starting well at clubs he manages then fading badly. If he was a racehorse he'd do well over 6F but football management is more like a 3M chase.

Has he done anything since leaving Forest over a year ago??? No in great demand???

I'm sorry but I hated having McLiesh as manager, I couldn't wait till he left and any talk of him coming back sends shivers up my spine. His tactical decisions at times were strange and unnerving, and going by the way he talked to the press I as a player would have found it hard to take him seriously. Wish him all the best in his career but certainly don't want him back at Rangers.

when did we go 11 games without a win?

But he gave us something that still sends the shivers down the spin.

Ladies and Gentlemen...........................

Helicopter Sunday.

:party:

Yip. But if the bheggers hadn't fucked it they would have got 5 in a row...