Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Not had a season ticket for years but will be buying one (well two actually) this season. Hardly missed any home games the past two seasons and been to a good few away games too.

Imagine not having a season ticket then it all comes good as the season progresses. (crosses fingers)

Are any of these people who are saying that they'll not be renewing the same ones that were shouting about if Rangers were playing on the streets they'd be supporting from the pavements a couple of seasons ago? Well that didn't last long did it?

No Surrender!!!

Aye whatever!!

No point dazzling them with facts Lawman

They are just out to Diss the board with anything, even if it is made up. Just keep drip dripping poison in the hope some start believing it.

Clearly too dumb to realise it is not the start date for ST's that matters it is the CLOSING date. There is no need for anyone to buy their ST until the review is over, so what is the fuss ?

Schmucks.

And where did you get that from? Do you know my views regarding the board? Do you know my views regarding the SOS ? Do you know my opinion on Paul Murray? You seemed to have pre judges me. I just thought they were out a month early. But only on here people can pick a fight out of nothing.

Rangers are an institution, not the management, not the board, but the club, that's why I'll be renewing my season ticket for the 20th year. It's our home, its our way of life.

Well said mate.

I think I will give myself the honour of entering the TO to purchase my ST in cash and thanking the staff for giving me the pleasure of doing it.