Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To attract the next generation of supporters all juvenile prices in the Family Section are being reduced to just £50.

In addition, a limited number of value season tickets will be introduced, seeing the lowest adult price at Ibrox in more than 10 years.

These will be located in a dedicated area of the stadium to ensure no fan is priced out of being able to follow Rangers.

Does anyone know how much for Juvenile ST in the Copland Rear? My reading of the email is the £50 Juvenile is in the Family Stand and it won't let me login to see how much my kids will be. Probably because I linked them to other family members and I don't have their login details. Will definitely be renewing but as nothing came in in the post today just wanted to know what they'll cost.

Does anyone know how much for Juvenile ST in the Copland Rear? My reading of the email is the £50 Juvenile is in the Family Stand and it won't let me login to see how much my kids will be. Probably because I linked them to other family members and I don't have their login details. Will definitely be renewing but as nothing came in in the post today just wanted to know what they'll cost.

Juvenile ST in Copland Rear is £83 inc the £5 booking fee (!).

Adult in same area £336 (again inc £5) and Conc £236.

Juvenile ST in Copland Rear is £83 inc the £5 booking fee (!).

Adult in same area £336 (again inc £5) and Conc £236.

Thanks. I'll be paying by cheque so won't need to pay the booking fee. Nowhere near as big an increase as I was expecting, iirc that's only up about £10 on last year. Cheers for the heads-up on the adult prices, the 2 adult renewals go to my mum, I do offer to pay mine but she usually pays them both.

Dear Mr Brightside,

Thank you for your continued and valued support for Rangers Football Club. Please ensure that you read this confirmation email for full details.

Booking Reference: 359*****

Customer Product Date Time Price Ticket Type 5000**********

Mr Brightside SEASON TICKET 2014 - 2015

Turnstile: 63 - 64

Stand: BF

Block: BF2

Row: ******

Seat: ****** £323.00 Adult

Dear Mr Brightside,

Thank you for your continued and valued support for Rangers Football Club. Please ensure that you read this confirmation email for full details.

Booking Reference: 359*****

Customer Product Date Time Price Ticket Type 5000**********

Mr Brightside SEASON TICKET 2014 - 2015

Turnstile: 63 - 64

Stand: BF

Block: BF2

Row: ******

Seat: ****** £323.00 Adult

£297 in BR

I still haven't decided yet.

It isn't only due to the grim product on display, although i never thought it would become something of a chore to get myself motivated to watch Rangers. Match days are now often great days out with my mates, ruined by having to leave the pub and "clock on" for the game. Often there's only a couple of us left for the second half, as the others get an extra 45 minutes of drinking in, before the bus back to Fife.

My main reason for holding off on renewal is the SPFL's constant rescheduling of our matches, often at short notice. I only attend home games and have missed five matches already this season and will miss a fifth, as cannot attend the Forfar game due to work. Am thinking it's probably best i just buy tickets, as and when my shifts allow me.