Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much have season ticket prices been increased by?

The overwhelming majority of seats are being increased by 15% (76% of the stadium and 60 different areas/sections) and in some areas prices are even being reduced in the case of the family section where all juvenile prices will be £50 versus £65 last season. A small number of premium seat areas with prime pitch views have been increased by more than 15%.

Why have season ticket prices been increased?

The last two season ticket campaigns have seen a 33% decrease and a subsequent freeze in season ticket prices. This season as the Club prepares to return to the top flight, challenge and re-establish Rangers at the top of Scottish Football, we must invest further in all areas across the Club. An increase in season ticket prices is therefore necessary.

What is the value season ticket and where is it?

A value season ticket has been introduced in selected seating in CD 7. This season ticket is priced at just £250 for adults – the lowest priced adult season ticket in over 10 years - £200 for concessions and £75 for juveniles, to ensure that no fan can be priced away from Ibrox.

What methods of payment can I use to pay for my season ticket?

Season tickets can be paid in full by cash (in person), cheque, credit/debit card. Alternatively season ticket holders can spread the cost of their season ticket over 4 or 10 months with Zebra Finance. Representative example: Amount of credit £360. Admin fee £27. Total amount repayable £387 (inc admin fee). By 10 month instalments of £38.70. Interest rate 0% PA (fixed). Representative 17.3% APR. Based on season ticket price £360.00 on 10 month plan. Rangers is a credit intermediary of Zebra Finance.

Are there any fees involved?

If paying by debit/credit card online or via the ticket hotline there is a £5 charge per season ticket. If auto renewing by Rangers 4 monthly instalments there is a £10 charge per season ticket (payable in full with your first instalment). If paying by debit card at the ticket centre or by completing your renewal form there is a £1 charge per season ticket. There is no fee when paying by cash or cheque.

Can I pay for my season ticket over a longer period of time?

Yes, subject to approval, you can pay over 4 or 10 months using Zebra Finance.

Are any fees applied to the 4 or 10 month Zebra Finance option?

Yes, there is a 4% arrangement fee for 4 monthly instalments and a 7.5% arrangement fee for 10 monthly instalments.

How do I apply for Zebra Finance?

You can renew online by clicking here or complete and return your renewal form to the Ticket Centre. Zebra Finance will then contact you directly.

What happens if I default on a payment?

Full terms and conditions of your finance will be sent when finance is approved

How do I contact Zebra Finance?

Telephone 0845 634 1199

Will paying by Zebra finance restrict my request to transfer my seat to another area?

Supporters who pay their season ticket by Zebra Finance are unable to move to a less expensive seat until the finance is paid in full. You are permitted to move to a more expensive seat however any difference in cost must be paid in full by another method of payment.

I paid by 4 month credit/debit card instalments last season but it is not an option this season why?

Only supporters who opted to automatically renew their 2014/15 season ticket at the point of renewing their 2013/14 season ticket have been given this option.

We have replaced the Club’s 4 month instalment option with an alternative Zebra Finance payment plan which gives supporters the option of either 4 or 10 month instalments. This credit agreement is with Zebra Finance not the Club itself.

I have an outstanding balance on my season ticket, how can I pay this?

You can settle an outstanding balance by calling 0871 702 1972, option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or in person at the Ticket Centre.

Are there any charges associated with an outstanding balance?

An outstanding balance will incur a £20 fee for a missed season ticket instalment.

What happens if I don’t pay an outstanding balance?

Should you fail to settle an outstanding balance on your season ticket then your ticket will be cancelled.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/season-ticket-help/item/4071-faq-payment

Got an e-mail saying mines had been renewed even though i havent agreed to or done anything to renew it ? This happened to anyone else ??

Yep!

I'm on the phone to get the details on that.

Yep!

I'm on the phone to get the details on that.

Got the details- if you took out the 4 monthly payment plan last year (which I did) then the tickets will auto renew with the first instalment being taken on the 30th April.

And where did you get that from? Do you know my views regarding the board? Do you know my views regarding the SOS ? Do you know my opinion on Paul Murray? You seemed to have pre judges me. I just thought they were out a month early. But only on here people can pick a fight out of nothing.

It wasn't aimed at you but Lawman posted the dates twice before I posted.

Yet still folk are digging at the board implying they are scheming to get the money in early.

They don't need it yet and will get it in anyway minus a few bob for the deserters.

I still haven't decided yet.

It isn't only due to the grim product on display, although i never thought it would become something of a chore to get myself motivated to watch Rangers. Match days are now often great days out with my mates, ruined by having to leave the pub and "clock on" for the game. Often there's only a couple of us left for the second half, as the others get an extra 45 minutes of drinking in, before the bus back to Fife.

My main reason for holding off on renewal is the SPFL's constant rescheduling of our matches, often at short notice. I only attend home games and have missed five matches already this season and will miss a fifth, as cannot attend the Forfar game due to work. Am thinking it's probably best i just buy tickets, as and when my shifts allow me.

I bet you're the life and soul of the party.

Got the details- if you took out the 4 monthly payment plan last year (which I did) then the tickets will auto renew with the first instalment being taken on the 30th April.

Cheerz mate, even though I planned to renew found it quite cheeky to just send an e-mail telling me that its renewed wether a like it or not.

Did they say how much they planned to take out on the 30th mate ?

Cheerz mate, even though I planned to renew found it quite cheeky to just send an e-mail telling me that its renewed wether a like it or not.

Did they say how much they planned to take out on the 30th mate ?

No- I suppose it depends on where your ticket is. You'll get a confirmation letter soon.

A bit more info guys:

IF you signed up to have your 2014/15 season ticket automatically renewed at the point of renewal last season then we will have sent you a Season Ticket Confirmation in the post to detail your plan.

Supporters who have chosen to auto renew their season ticket in four monthly instalments should note that the Club will take the following payments for your 2014/15 season ticket renewal:

1st instalment – from Wednesday 30 April (including £10 fee)

2nd instalment –from Friday 30 May

3rd instalment – from Monday 30 June

4th instalment – from Thursday 31 July

Season ticket holders who elected to automatically renew their 2014/15 season ticket in full should note that payment will be taken from Wednesday 30 April. There will be an additional £1 booking fee applied to all debit card payments and a £5 booking fee for any credit card payments.

Any supporter who wished to cancel their automatic renewal must notify the Ticket Centre in writing before Monday 28 April.

The Club will automatically renew your 2015/16 season ticket by four monthly instalments or in full, pending your selection, unless advised in writing to the Ticket Centre.

Please note, any changes in payment details, including expiry date must also be communicated in writing to the Ticket Centre as soon as known.

Any resultant failed payments will incur a £10 charge and potential non-admission to match(es).

If you choose not to renew your season ticket via automatic renewal and then decide to renew your season ticket at a later date the Club’s credit/debit card 4 instalment option will not be available.

We are replacing the Club’s four month instalment option with an alternative Zebra Finance payment plan which also has the option of either four or 10 month instalments however it is with Zebra Finance not the Club itself.

CONTINUOUS CREDIT CARD SCHEMES

If you have not yet signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for non-season ticket games, you can still do so online here.

Just found out because I payed by debit card last year I have automatically renewed for next season, which was obviously why I couldn't add a renewal to my basket online. Although I was going to renew anyway I feel that was a bit cheeky.

Same for me. I'm not happy about this at all! The email I received never even stated how much I will be paying!!!

Poor show.

I bet you're the life and soul of the party.

You wouldn't win much money brother.

I generally am.

It is easy to build a mental picture of persons on here and assume you know their character from what they've posted.

I'm generally an upbeat and happy guy. That outlook has been a bit dented by our teams style, or lack thereof.

The auto renewal was clear. It's similar to car insurance. And house insurance. And other annual payments. If you didn't read it correctly then you can hardly blame someone else. (tu)

Pretty sure this was done under Murray? I got a renewal letter from the club. I thought most knew that?

OT here but you may know the answer to this. I note zebra are taking on the 4 month option as well as the 10. Does this mean if say 5000 do it that way zebra pay the club the money upfront then zebra get it back from the actual purchaser? Kinda like ticketus but zero risk to the club? All the "risk" is on the finance company?

Pretty sure this was done under Murray? I got a renewal letter from the club. I thought most knew that?

OT here but you may know the answer to this. I note zebra are taking on the 4 month option as well as the 10. Does this mean if say 5000 do it that way zebra pay the club the money upfront then zebra get it back from the actual purchaser? Kinda like ticketus but zero risk to the club? All the "risk" is on the finance company?

Yip. Zebra is much better for the club. And to be fair the charge for using them is buttons so fans aren't losing out either.

(tu)

Some have an issue with it surprise surprise. Damned if they do, damned if they don't as u say. (tu)