Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had picked the auto-renew option last year, glad I did so.

Fans who don't renew for any reason other than affordability need to take a long hard look at themselves.

I was on the auto renewal also,i didn't know till i got an email confirming it yesterday.I think it also said we would receive Founder Membership for the clubs membership scheme.

Still not got anything yet. Is it true if you paid it up last year it automatically renews? Do you get sent anything if that's the case?

yes you get a confirmation letter with a breakdown of prices and when it will be taken.

I had picked the auto-renew option last year, glad I did so.

Fans who don't renew for any reason other than affordability need to take a long hard look at themselves.

I'm renewing but have to say your comments are totally out of order. Fuck all to do with you what people do or don't do

Got my renewal forms through today. I want await a business plan before I commit my hard earned cash. Just how many days will that be? Definitive date yet? This Bear pauses......................................................................... Waiting.........