Remember our HMRC Petition?

It would be a major press scandal If UK politicians were behind this.

Even had we reached 100k, I'm not sure I'd have faith in parliament doing anything useful. Always felt the crown office investigation that the Murray group instigated was the best chance of getting somewhere with this. As painstakingly slow as it's going.

This allegation was discussed before.

Why don't the RSA, RST, SOS etc make themselves useful for a change and organise a hard copy petition.

We can get these 100k signatures no bother.

The RST were fairly heavily in this at one point IIRC. They organised text campaigns and had ipads etc at Ibrox to help people sign the petition.

Again, it was a sad reflection of the Rangers support IMO.

The RST were fairly heavily in this at one point IIRC. They organised text campaigns and had ipads etc at Ibrox to help people sign the petition.

Again, it was a sad reflection of the Rangers support IMO.

First I have heard of that. Did they contact their membership?

I suspect that there is an element of the support who look at this just as they look at the work being done to expose the land deals corruption and go "but nothing will come of this". Truth be told there's a fair element who would rather spend their time calling our manager al sorts of names than doing anything constructive. It's the same mentality that allowed the whole situation to be created they were drinking and worrying about not being allowed to sing what they want while the other side were thinking about how kill our club and get their hands on tax payers cash to boost their club.

Was there a petition started on the Scottish Government site?

To have your petition considered you only need >1000 signatures.

However, if someone is to start one on there they have to be willing to give vocal evidence and attend Holyrood etc.

If only we still had D'art :(

Well, I'll just put your comment down to your obvious youth and lack of tact, combined with your super powers at being able to circumnavigate the treacherous waters of the internet and all things IT related, that are the sole prerogative of the young.

I voted online on my phone and my wife and son also voted, and was disappointed like many others that we never reached our goal, and yes I believe their could be a fiddle going on to stop us reaching our target.

:7325:

I, my wife and son all voted too...and I'm only 66!!

Have thought for quite a while that there were dirty dealings at work when you think we have 384,990 likes on Facebook and only 40 odd thousand signing a petition!!.