Should we as fans let Ally know his time is up ?

Do we respect the club legend and keep our thoughts on the message boards and pubs, our do we let our feelings known at the game at the weekend ?

I'm kinda split on this one. Yes I think he should know, but at the same time I'm worried about the possible impact on the team when there is an important game to play.

If we were to boo Ally do you think he would listen or do you think he would just carry on and ignore it ?

I would of said a few seasons ago that he would walk to save his legacy, but now I'm sure he's here no matter what anyone wants or needs. Until he gets his pay off anyway :(

He will be in no doubt what the majority of fans think about his tenure as manager or what they think of him as a Rangers great.

I doubt very much whether giving it "Ally Ally GTF" on Saturday would be very productive nor the way that any Rangers Supporter should be behaving towards him.

Online criticism, fair do's, verbal abuse, sorry no.

Anybody that believes Ally McCoist does not know when our fans are unhappy are misguided, I have for the last few months been made aware by those around me and beyond that, we are not happy with the football on offer at times, but we should continue to back the players and managmeant to the hilt as normal, we should definately keep singing super Ally because despite the managerial slaughtering he has being getting, he is still and always will be SUPER ALLY, SUPER ALLY

:superally:

Anybody that believes Ally McCoist does not know when our fans are unhappy are misguided, I have for the last few months been made aware by those around me and beyond that, we are not happy with the football on offer at times, but we should continue to back the players and managmeant to the hilt as normal, we should definately keep singing super Ally because despite the managerial slaughtering he has being getting, he is still and always will be SUPER ALLY, SUPER ALLY

:superally:

Geez peace.

If you were German, you'd probably still be voting for Hitler.

I'd like a respectful banner. No personal insults, no demands, just a plea with a legend and fellow fan to bow out with his head held high and let somebody new come in and fix that shambles of a team.

He will remain a legend if he goes out like that, the longer he fights it the more damage he does to his own legacy as we get more and more demanding and aggressive.

I think next season is our last roll of the dice in respect to overhauling the clubs infrastructure. The level required week in week out will be a little more realistic to what we'll face in the SPL unlike the last two years so making use of next season before the '' top flight '' is a must. If we don't evolve with the ever developing game, then like the rest of Scotland we'll always remain 20 years out of date.

If we were to boo Ally do you think he would listen or do you think he would just carry on and ignore it ?

I would of said a few seasons ago that he would walk to save his legacy, but now I'm sure he's here no matter what anyone wants or needs. Until he gets his pay off anyway :(

:shifty:

Geez peace.

If you were German, you'd probably still be voting for Hitler.

Now Now Goat, because I can't bring myself to hate a guy who has given me some of the most rewarding memories and joys of my lifetime, does not mean that I should be associated with the nazi's, you can acuse me of being blinded by loyalty and ignorance ( if you wish) but never of being evil

:7325:

Now Now Goat, because I can't bring myself to hate a guy who has given me some of the most rewarding memories and joys of my lifetime, does not mean that I should be associated with the nazi's, you can acuse me of being blinded by loyalty and ignorance ( if you wish) but never of being evil

:7325:

I would love to know where this "hate" has come from. I don't "hate" Ally McCoist i simply don't rate him as a football manager. I just hope that come the end of the season he has the savvy to realise this and "moves on" with minimal damage to his legacy at Rangers.

I think it is up to us to let him know when his time is up. The board will not make that decision unless pressure is applied by the support. We need to do what is good for rangers and I am sorry to say Ally has been hugely detrimental to the club over the last two years (along with the board and coaching staff).

I would love to know where this "hate" has come from. I don't "hate" Ally McCoist i simply don't rate him as a football manager. I just hope that come the end of the season he has the savvy to realise this and "moves on" with minimal damage to his legacy at Rangers.

OK i gotcha, please ignore the use of the word hate, but we certainly cant refer to the opposite which would be love now could we?