Ally Dawson

UKIP BEAR

Now it's the turn of ex captain Dawson to defend McCoist.

"He has more than met the requirements with back to back titles and Rangers are unbeaten in the league this season.

I think the fractured skull he suffered is still having an effect.

The more they rally round to defend him, the more I think: if he was halfway decent at his job, then he wouldn't 'need these lame endorsements.

Ally D : butt out, your mate is toast

Ally M : your taxi is outside

So, the cognitive dissonance of "but we walked the diddy leagues" continues to be trotted out by the Blindly Loyal in spite of being a blatant logical fallacy. These devoted acolytes have sealed themselves off from reality, and will lash out at all who threaten to burst their delicate little bubble of watery bullshit.

I always remember Rangers coming out the tunnel to warm up at Ibrox in the early 80's and a Big Guy shouted "Taxi for Dawson!!" and he was beelin... The laughter from the East Enclosure that day always stuck with me and his comments tonight reminded me that he really should get in that Taxi and GTF....

Ahhh another ex mate who needs to stick up for Ally. Must be a reason they are all in the papers trotting out all this shit, maybe they have been watching the replays of the games on RTV and thinking WTF?

Stil another £20 Mil to win the Championship and £40 Mil more for the Prem should cover it, no worries.

Funny how most supporters who go every week can see he's not a manager but, his old pals / players are defending him.

It doesn't fucking matter if he's a nice guy or a Rangers legend he's not a Rangers manager or a football manager.

Winning the 3rd and 2nd division with the wage budget he's got is nothing to shout about.

This is just an excuse and a cringeworthy one at that.

RESIGN!