WadeWilson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous. :lol:

Ally McCoist is a Rangers legend, but when he becomes not only counter-productive but actually harmful to our chances and ability to attain success it's time to say goodbye. It's very telling that we're seeing rubbish like this and not posts defending his tactical nuances, his strategy, his substitutions, his control over the players, his footballing philosophy - i.e. the things that we should actually be concerned about when it comes to a manager. I suspect it is because even those who loathe to dispense with their loyalty to him know he has been found seriously lacking in all those managerial aspects. He's turned out like Greig. It's not nice to admit but he had his chance and he's blown it, and we've suffered because of it. I say this with every hope that we win this weekend, but that won't change the mess that has been made of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rebuild this club completely.

:lol:

So now we want him dead?

Still no actual defense of the man just more attacks on his detractors.

Some amount of respect you have for the man if you can't even come up with one positive counter point.

I have had enough of Ally McCoist as manager.

So, no defence necessary.