Ian Black: 10k a week

JamieG54

Talk about draining money from the club. The guy isn't our worst player but he certainly aint worth that much. Hatchet man and wannabe hardman who thinks he's better than what he is. Disgrace we gave him these wages. Even at Hearts he wouldnt have been on near that.

Jig I dont believe has changed his terms and is probably near 17/18k a week.

Unbelievable especially with the performances being served up. Should pay back every fan who went last Sunday or donate to charity.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about draining money from the club. The guy isn't our worst player but he certainly aint worth that much. Hatchet man and wannabe hardman who thinks he's better than what he is. Disgrace we gave him these wages. Even at Hearts he wouldnt have been on near that.

Unbelievable especially with the performances being served up. Should pay back every fan who went last Sunday or donate to charity.

STC2012graphic-sowing.jpg

I commented on wages at a game and the response was "do you want me to hate them?"

If that is our supporters attitude then hey I aint saying fuck all and if we lose Saturday be my last fucking game as I aint feeding those players wages.

Nope, jig 13k and black 6.5k still big wages though!

surely mcculloch is not on 13 k a week,that is scandalous,whoever signed a 34 year old injury prone player on a 3 year contract on that sort of money should be fired.does mcculloch's wage increase as we move up the leagues in the same way as black and sheils?

You mention these figures.....perhaps you can enlighten me on the rest of their contracts. Please reply under the headings of: -

Fixed or Adjustable Salary

Signing On fee

Loyalty Bonus

Appearance Bonus

Additional Bonuses (e.g. reaching certain round of Cup competitions or Europe)

Goal-scoring Bonus

Image Rights Ownership

Relegation Clauses

Theres more to 'wage' than you think you know about..........and you are really just guessing.

IMO Black should have been binned for the betting fiasco, that said, i reckon he is the easy man to pick on for the boo boys.

He isnt great but he is the best of a bad midfield lot.

Last season he was having verbal with fans while playing cause he was that shite. He has improved and dare i say it alot of the guys on my bus POY but I just do not think he is a Rangers man he is picking a wage up that could get us 2-3 young promising players.

surely mcculloch is not on 13 k a week,that is scandalous,whoever signed a 34 year old injury prone player on a 3 year contract on that sort of money should be fired.does mcculloch's wage increase as we move up the leagues in the same way as black and sheils?

We signed him 7 years ago. :blink:

McCullochs wage would have been about the same as what it was in the SPL.

his tupe wages was probably a big part on why he stayed as he wouldn't have got that anywhere else. Like Ally he is another one who has played the fans.

Your right Dazza he isnt a Rangers man and is there for the dough. Then again, many of the so called Rangers men left the sinking ship two years ago.

Yup, everyone who left is a traitor and everyone who stayed is a money-grabber.

Ps. All ex-players are evil too.

You mention these figures.....perhaps you can enlighten me on the rest of their contracts. Please reply under the headings of: -

Fixed or Adjustable Salary

Signing On fee

Loyalty Bonus

Appearance Bonus

Additional Bonuses (e.g. reaching certain round of Cup competitions or Europe)

Goal-scoring Bonus

Image Rights Ownership

Relegation Clauses

Theres more to 'wage' than you think you know about..........and you are really just guessing.

Your post basically confirms the bonuses we would pay to the majority of first team players. So it would come to around 10k. Promotion clause for Black for each league we move up to as well on top of standard bonuses.

If you wanna argue over figures fine but my point is paying a player like Black a wage this high is a joke to our club.

If you disagree with the figure, are you saying Black is what...2k, 6k?, 8k? All would be a disgrace imo.

Jig is on £10k per week

Black is on £7k per week

Cribari is on £8k per week

Jig was on £18k per week with one year remaining. He signed a new deal lowering that to £10k and extending it for another two years.

After that Alexander became our highest paid player at £11k per week.