Ian Black: 10k a week

JamieG54

I cannot be upset with any player for the wages they have been given by the Club for the fault there lies with the personnel within the Club involved in offering the package.

My real annoyance with regards to individual players is due to the fact they do not give 100% nor appear to have any real desire to do so. When it is a full time professional player on what we know is on (whatever the specific figure) a very generous wage failing to strive for excellence in all aspects of their game and their position as a Rangers player- then that I feel is unforgivable.

Black is a particularly high profile example of what appears to be an inherent culture within the squad.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The players we have signed for the last two campaigns have been completely unesscessary, especially when considering the standard we were playing against.

No wonder the clubs a mess financially.

Although next season we do need the better quality players, the standard is higher, more full time clubs and we need to bed players in before the SPL campaign.

10k? fuck sake. honestly why do players get paid so much money?

If he's in 40 hours a week training he's making £250 AN HOUR! Absolutely fucking crazy.

Wish I hadn't become such a fat bastard and stuck with my dream of playing for Rangers.

Black earns enough to buy himself a brand new (bright red) Bentley Continental Coupe V8. He's been showing it off around Tranent. Kinda puts things in perspective when you think about the week-to-week opposition he plays against.

Yup, everyone who left is a traitor and everyone who stayed is a money-grabber.

Ps. All ex-players are evil too.

plus .... anyone on loan or that we released early has now got Messi like qualities and real potential that we never recognised.

(The same for our under 20 squad who are ALL better than the first pick choices, unless they play more than 2 games in a row for the first team when they get reclassed as a shitbag money grabber who will never make it).

I dont know why people on here go on about how much we pay players. It makes no difference to me at all like every other job if you are offered £50k a year plus bonus on a 3 year deal do you say na I will take only only 10K because thats all I think im worth. At the end of the day if the manager wants a player its down to club and agent to sort the deal out that works for the club. Simple, I just dont understand why some go on about it.

I dont know why people on here go on about how much we pay players. It makes no difference to me at all like every other job if you are offered £50k a year plus bonus on a 3 year deal do you say na I will take only only 10K because thats all I think im worth. At the end of the day if the manager wants a player its down to club and agent to sort the deal out that works for the club. Simple, I just dont understand why some go on about it.

The simple fact is that 99% of our turnover is going back out on wages and we are losing around $1.2m per month.

This tells us all that the wages are too high, from the CEO right down to the guy who washes the kits.

The simple fact is that 99% of our turnover is going back out on wages and we are losing around $1.2m per month.

This tells us all that the wages are too high, from the CEO right down to the guy who washes the kits.

Thats not the players fault that down to agents and whoever sorts out the contracts for Rangers, thats my point we all seem to get on the players backs for how much they paid, its got nothing to do with them its down to who sorts the contracts out with the agents and that is what I assume Wallace will want to sort out

10k? fuck sake. honestly why do players get paid so much money?

If he's in 40 hours a week training he's making £250 AN HOUR! Absolutely fucking crazy.

Wish I hadn't become such a fat bastard and stuck with my dream of playing for Rangers.

They're training less than half that 40 hours

Can you show us a list of all these figures you have posted. Who gets paid what. ?