Attention all Rangers players.

Should be printed on huge fucking poster on the dressing room door before they leave and they are also made to read it before stepping onto a park in our shirt.

Pretty sad state of affairs when a dying man wants our team to at least TRY and play better.

That is pretty gut wrenching tbh.

This guy will have so much to deal with just now and the most important thing on hIs mind is his team.

The thing is lads, we all know what Rangers means to us as fans. Maybe something like this might just highlight how Important it is to give your all in every game when you pull on the jersey.

I really dont think our players realise how big a part Rangers play in our everyday lives.

All the best sunnyjim, hope your last days and months stretch into years.

After watching that debacle on Sunday I'd make every player and coach read that , maybe that will wake them from there self inflicted hibernation and understand what the club means to the fans , I stayed behind on Sunday and watched the players , I swear most of them hadn't broke sweat .

I've got a gammy ticker and I can't make so many games these days, only one a year on our way back to the top. I have a different outlook from sunnyjim, I want to stay breathing until we do begin to play decent football, but I'd say his condition may not be so self-controlled. My aim to see a decent and resurgent Rangers team again might allow me to live for years yet, but my heart is hurting just the same.

That would bring a tear to a glass eye that, lets hope this does do the rounds around Ibrox, Auchenhowie where ever the players may be, not just this dying man but ALL Rangers fans deserve decent performances and i hope to fuck Saturday is that day.

Would make you cry reading that. Just like the time my father was in the hospice, and even dying all he kept asking was did we win 10 in a row. That was the last words that he spoke to me, and i told him a lie and said yes, and i still do not know if i done the right thing.

If they do see this, I hope it does something to jolt their selfish attitude, and look at how life is for this Bear, and give him something to cheer about. I will now be thinking about this Bear before matches now. Very moving and very humbling, we sometimes do not realise how fortunate we are until we hear of situations like this.

All the best Sunnyjim9, and a resounding No Surrender to you.

Would make you cry reading that. Just like the time my father was in the hospice, and even dying all he kept asking was did we win 10 in a row. That was the last words that he spoke to me, and i told him a lie and said yes, and i still do not know if i done the right thing.

I would have done the same my friend, only u know what that would have meant to him.