1st January 2007...

BFerguson6

was angry with le guen however we did see glimpses of attacking football in the first game against motherweel, we gave them a right doing in the first half but amazing we only walked away with 2-1 win, i supose if we (the fans) knew back then what we knew now, i think plg would have have gotten some slack from the fans.

now saying that, 1 year laster and we where in the uefa cup final, incredible

was angry with le guen however we did see glimpses of attacking football in the first game against motherweel, we gave them a right doing in the first half but amazing we only walked away with 2-1 win, i supose if we (the fans) knew back then what we knew now, i think plg would have have gotten some slack from the fans.

now saying that, 1 year laster and we where in the uefa cup final, incredible

Forgot how good we were going forward under PLG, problem was that we couldn't defend worth a fuck.

If he had someone like Davie Weir in there it could have been so different.

PLG, sacked phil Bardsley for tackling in training.

Actually preferred letisi ahead of mcgregor. Says it all really.

Did hd not sign papac though?

Best thing he done.

I thought he nearly broke someone if half during a non-contact exercise? I'd have sent him home too.

McGregor wasn't established at that point, but clearly developed into the best keeper we've had - despite being a total dick.

And Papac is god.

PLG had the right idea, but he wasn't the man to deliver it. Result were guff, his signings were guff and we were getting humped.

(tu)

Just because he had good ideas I don't think the whole club would have radically changed had Ferguson been the one who was pushed out.

PLG showed very little to suggest that he was going to turn it around.