Inconspicuous Dave King

bawsburst

An upset king acolyte, a good start to the day. :pipe:

A good day is to try and piss off rangers fans?

The post made wasnt through emotion and posed a few questions also.

Im having a great morning whereas you are trolling websites about dave kings absence after has asked the board finish conducting their review which if i am not mistaken is still underway? :BELM:

What are you drinking and where can I get a bottle?, King as has been already stated is waiting for the completion of the 120 day review the clue is in the time scale. How can he comment on a yet to be completed and published report, or do you have inside information that you want to share with the rest of us?.

It tells its own story when ££ follows RM and starts to question dave's credentials, we then of course have dave's bell-end sookers and rectum lickers appear here to wallow in dave's glorious past.....note past not future at The Rangers at any substantive level. (tu)

It tells its own story when ££ follows RM and starts to question dave's credentials, we then of course have dave's bell-end sookers and rectum lickers appear here to wallow in dave's glorious past.....note past not future at The Rangers at any substantive level. (tu)

Dave King has set the Rangers board a deadline of four weeks to reveal how they will fulfil their pledge to restore the club to its former status.

This includes providing the financial means "to compete at the highest levels of Scottish and European football".

That commitment was one of a number of issues to which the Ibrox directors agreed following discussions with former director King on Friday.

He has now urged the club's supporters to give the board time to comply.

King, who invested £20m in the club during the Sir David Murray era, has in recent weeks had a debate with the board in the media about the club's future and garnered much support from supporters groups.

Following their meeting with King, the directors released a statement committing to developing a business plan that will enable Rangers to compete with Celtic in the top-flight, to reveal the details of this strategy before fans are asked to renew season tickets, and that Ibrox and Murray Park will not be used as security against any loans.

King believes that, since Rangers International Football Club is a publicly limited company, any statements must be adhered to, or any change to that strategy must be announced.

He has responded to the board's statement by advising fans to hold the directors to account before the end of the 120-day review that the chief executive, Graham Wallace, initiated following the RIFC annual meeting in December.

Wallace has consistently said that costs need to be brought into line with reduced revenue streams in the lower divisions, something that King believed would leave Rangers unable to compete with Celtic.

The South Africa-based businessman wants to lead a fresh round of fundraising through a new share issue, which Wallace has previously said would only be held in the medium term. The board is now obliged to reveal a business plan that will allow investment in the team.

King said: "The more important issues I raised at the meeting were the lack of transparency on the financial position of the club; my concern that the board was operating in a manner that would consign us to being permanent also-rans when compared to Celtic; fans could not be expected to pay for season tickets while uncertainty continued around the board's ambition and funding; my concern that Ibrox and Murray Park would be used as security for some form of financing.

"The board has affirmed that it regards competition with Celtic and in Europe as being its continued aim and that this outlook will be reflected in the business review that will be published within the next month.

"Crucially, that will allow fans sufficient time to consider the review prior to investing in season tickets, but it is also important that the board has now confirmed categorically that they will not use Ibrox or Murray Park as security.

"This public commitment is significant. Statements from a public company board are intended to be relied upon, so in a couple of weeks we can expect a business review that will reflect the board's ambition and a funding plan to achieve this.

"We can also rely on the fact that, if circumstances change, the board would be bound to advise the public in advance of this."

King met shareholders and supporters last week, with the Union of Fans then following his lead and agreeing to set up a season-ticket trust fund to allow fans to pool their renewal money and use it as leverage.

Supporters will press ahead with this plan, which involves the UoF gaining, in return for releasing the funds, security over Ibrox and Murray Park, which are the main income stream for the club.

Having opened discussions with the board, King is now advocating that the supporters give the directors time.

King also insisted that the board's decision to grant the shareholders, Sandy Easdale and Laxey Partners, security over the Albion car park and Edmiston House in return for a £1.5m loan as confirmation that they acknowledge it a high-risk arrangement for the two lenders.

As a result, he believes that season ticket money should be ring-fenced to protect it.

"Mr [Norman] Crighton, on behalf of the board, made a forcible argument as to why the board approved the terms of the Laxey loan," King said.

"The board considered that a combination of legal risk and the current financial position justified the loan terms.

"I replied that a consequence of the board's view of the high risk to anyone advancing funds to the club is the board's fiduciary responsibility to ring fence any season ticket money that is received unless sufficient committed financing is in place at that time. The board did not agree with me on this logical consequence.

"Let us give the board time to comply with its commitment.

"I advised the board that I would wish to be a part of the required fundraising as a component of a united fan group investment vehicle.

"This will require further discussion after release of the review in the next month."

Dave King has set the Rangers board a deadline of four weeks to reveal how they will fulfil their pledge to restore the club to its former status.

This includes providing the financial means "to compete at the highest levels of Scottish and European football".

That commitment was one of a number of issues to which the Ibrox directors agreed following discussions with former director King on Friday.

King, who invested £20m in the club during the Sir David Murray era, has in recent weeks had a debate with the board in the media about the club's future and garnered much support from supporters groups.

Following their meeting with King, the directors released a statement committing to developing a business plan that will enable Rangers to compete with Celtic in the top-flight, to reveal the details of this strategy before fans are asked to renew season tickets, and that Ibrox and Murray Park will not be used as security against any loans.

King believes that, since Rangers International Football Club is a publicly limited company, any statements must be adhered to, or any change to that strategy must be announced.

He has responded to the board's statement by advising fans to hold the directors to account before the end of the 120-day review that the chief executive, Graham Wallace, initiated following the RIFC annual meeting in December.

Wallace has consistently said that costs need to be brought into line with reduced revenue streams in the lower divisions, something that King believed would leave Rangers unable to compete with Celtic.

The South Africa-based businessman wants to lead a fresh round of fundraising through a new share issue, which Wallace has previously said would only be held in the medium term. The board is now obliged to reveal a business plan that will allow investment in the team.

King said: "The more important issues I raised at the meeting were the lack of transparency on the financial position of the club; my concern that the board was operating in a manner that would consign us to being permanent also-rans when compared to Celtic; fans could not be expected to pay for season tickets while uncertainty continued around the board's ambition and funding; my concern that Ibrox and Murray Park would be used as security for some form of financing.

"The board has affirmed that it regards competition with Celtic and in Europe as being its continued aim and that this outlook will be reflected in the business review that will be published within the next month.

"Crucially, that will allow fans sufficient time to consider the review prior to investing in season tickets, but it is also important that the board has now confirmed categorically that they will not use Ibrox or Murray Park as security.

"This public commitment is significant. Statements from a public company board are intended to be relied upon, so in a couple of weeks we can expect a business review that will reflect the board's ambition and a funding plan to achieve this.

"We can also rely on the fact that, if circumstances change, the board would be bound to advise the public in advance of this."

King met shareholders and supporters last week, with the Union of Fans then following his lead and agreeing to set up a season-ticket trust fund to allow fans to pool their renewal money and use it as leverage.

Supporters will press ahead with this plan, which involves the UoF gaining, in return for releasing the funds, security over Ibrox and Murray Park, which are the main income stream for the club.

Having opened discussions with the board, King is now advocating that the supporters give the directors time.

King also insisted that the board's decision to grant the shareholders, Sandy Easdale and Laxey Partners, security over the Albion car park and Edmiston House in return for a £1.5m loan as confirmation that they acknowledge it a high-risk arrangement for the two lenders.

As a result, he believes that season ticket money should be ring-fenced to protect it.

"Mr [Norman] Crighton, on behalf of the board, made a forcible argument as to why the board approved the terms of the Laxey loan," King said.

"The board considered that a combination of legal risk and the current financial position justified the loan terms.

"I replied that a consequence of the board's view of the high risk to anyone advancing funds to the club is the board's fiduciary responsibility to ring fence any season ticket money that is received unless sufficient committed financing is in place at that time. The board did not agree with me on this logical consequence.

"I advised the board that I would wish to be a part of the required fundraising as a component of a united fan group investment vehicle.

"This will require further discussion after release of the review in the next month."

Crucially, that will allow fans sufficient time to consider the review prior to investing in season tickets, but it is also important that the board has now confirmed categorically that they will not use Ibrox or Murray Park as security

The words of dave,....

How advanced are the plans over a trust for season ticket money?

"I have not been involved in those plans. All I have said to them [the fans' groups] is that, while I think it is a very, very big ask to say to Rangers fans 'please withhold your season ticket money', it may become necessary. But other than that I have not been involved whatsoever".

Perhaps the union of fools will roll out the RFFF template, so successful in the past. :rolleyes:

Ouch!!

Double ouch !...... Wonder if Wilbur Smith was dave's script writer.

I don’t even want to put new money in. If the Rangers board can raise £20m without me than that’s the first prize". :matron:

I do hope you are not claiming Mr King is being glib shameless or mendacious. ;)