Will Ally walk if we are battered on Saturday?

graeme_4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

walk?

he will have smith phoning him up and telling him to ignore the fans as we don't know what we are talking about and just moan.

There is a stinking attitude, inside Ibrox. It has been there a very long time and whilst some of the main protagonists have left (but lobby to try and get back) a good few remnants are still in there.

Agreed, I don't think he should have walked after the RR game, but I think he should leave at the end of the season. However, I don't believe he thinks he's under that much pressure to leave. I think he feels too safe, and sadly it will take a lot of fan pressure to remove him from his position. Last thing I want is the good relationship between McCoist and the fans to erode, but it looks like it might start to - if it hasn't started to erode already.

Is there a sweepie, or a bullshit bingo game going on to see who can start either the most Ally bashing threads, or the most original. This certainly wont win on originality but your are probably in the running with one or two others for the quantity of 'Bash the Manager' threads.

No surrender. Pha!

Is there a sweepie, or a bullshit bingo game going on to see who can start either the most Ally bashing threads, or the most original. This certainly wont win on originality but your are probably in the running with one or two others for the quantity of 'Bash the Manager' threads.

No surrender. Pha!

Well lets face it hes no chance of winning the Attention Whore award as long as you are here.

Away and crawl up Allys arse, you need a fresh load of shite to spout.

No surrender. Pha!

its folk like you that cause shite like this

the andy cameron loyal

No surrender. Pha!

Have no doubt you are winning bullshit bingo by a mile. If only you cared about Rangers half as much as you do your precious Ally.

its folk like you that cause shite like this

the andy cameron loyal

Yeah, us poor fans wishing to "bash the manager" when he is tactically inept, team selection is piss poor, substitutions are late and useless or kissing the arse of our enemies before a game.

We should be ashamed of ourselves for thinking this is not acceptable.

No surrender. Pha!

Because Rangers mean more to me than Ally's feelings, or his significantly tarnished 'legacy'?

Why wouldn't we discuss him, his performance, or his future? It's the hot topic amongst Bears given that Ally is dragging the club to dispair.

If he hasn't walked by now then he's not going to. He actually can't lose on Sat. If the team getting soundly beaten it will be no shock and he stumbles on. If we somehow win then it's pretty much a one off and he'll also stumble on to the next embarrassment.

Agreed, I don't think he should have walked after the RR game, but I think he should leave at the end of the season. However, I don't believe he thinks he's under that much pressure to leave. I think he feels too safe, and sadly it will take a lot of fan pressure to remove him from his position. Last thing I want is the good relationship between McCoist and the fans to erode, but it looks like it might start to - if it hasn't started to erode already.

That safe feeling is part of the problem. Most people develop or change when they feel the pressure enough to force it.

I don't think Ally's hurting enough to do anything about it, which is bad news for us all.

I actually have a sneaky suspicion his mind is made up and he will walk if we take a bad yin.

Payoff or no payoff is the question.

least he has a track record of being here for the love of the club and not the money

and never tried to hide what he got paid

oh wait.....

None of us are have the gift of foresight so we dont know what is going on in allys napper.

I still maintain that the most important thing is not whether or not ally goes not or in 6 months but who we have lined up for the position.

THAT will define our climb back to the top and is more important than Allys record.

we have a manager that "can get by" just now which will do imo till the prem.,

What we need and want is a manager that can be here for at least 5-6 years and see us flourish.

Thats the issue. Not if or when Ally should go. But who will take over.

This forum is filled with fans crying "Ally Out" but if the club does not have the right replacement then those boo boys are as short sighted as some of the pretenders that have graced our club over the past few years.

Ally wont walk. But I do believe he will be replaced at the end of the season.

I just don't want a premature signing of another wrong manager just to appease the supporters