Will Ally walk if we are battered on Saturday?

graeme_4

Is there a sweepie, or a bullshit bingo game going on to see who can start either the most Ally bashing threads, or the most original. This certainly wont win on originality but your are probably in the running with one or two others for the quantity of 'Bash the Manager' threads.

No surrender. Pha!

Just how do you type and deepthroat Ally at the same?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no point removing him after the game on Saturday, the leagues won so why replace him in the remaining games? Also don't think he'll stand down. What I really want to see is what his input is to this 120 day report (which I think we won't see, just get the bullet points), surely if it's been carried out properly he will be asked about his vision? The main things I want to see is a new vision on youth investment, scouting in place and finding players for next season and a new outlook on our style of play. Ally will be involved in all of those IMO, he won't stand down and he won't get sacked despite how many of us have had enough.

Is there a sweepie, or a bullshit bingo game going on to see who can start either the most Ally bashing threads, or the most original. This certainly wont win on originality but your are probably in the running with one or two others for the quantity of 'Bash the Manager' threads.

No surrender. Pha!

The blind faith of fools like you is the reason McCoist thinks he's untouchable. Ask yourself, "am I happy with performances over the last 18 months?" If you say yes then the tag fool is lenient on you.

We are often told "Ally's a true-blue Rangers man.......a legend.......loves the club......yaddah-yaddah-yaddah!"

OK, let's put that to the test.

If things go as many predict against the Arabs (a rout) then the Board should just say, "Here's your P45 Ally.....we're not honouring your year-long rolling contract....we can't afford it."

They should also make that statement public.

McCoist is then left in a dilemma - does he sue (and face the wrath of fans who know he's been paid handsomely already) or does he accept his fate and slink off into the sunset?

Personally, I'd give it a go and let the chips fall where they may.

Ally wants to be liked by everyone........here's a chance for us to put that to the test.

I do not see him walking regardless of the result on Saturday, McCoist and his backroom staff will want their contracts honoured and compensation for being basically sacked

We might not like it but can we afford to sack them? let's hope they all do the decent thing and resign.

We have had everyone shaft us since Donald Muir entered Ibrox and if they walked they would restore a bit of my faith as they would be thinking of the club .

Bad idea to publicly not honour any contract.

An even badder (I know ;)) idea to contemplate paying out such figures to someone who is not doing what is required.

Like I said, suck it and see what happens.

PS. OK......so keep it on the QT - but do it just the same.

no point removing him after the game on Saturday, the leagues won so why replace him in the remaining games? Also don't think he'll stand down. What I really want to see is what his input is to this 120 day report (which I think we won't see, just get the bullet points), surely if it's been carried out properly he will be asked about his vision? The main things I want to see is a new vision on youth investment, scouting in place and finding players for next season and a new outlook on our style of play. Ally will be involved in all of those IMO, he won't stand down and he won't get sacked despite how many of us have had enough.

Why would you ask Ally for his vision when its obvious he doesn't have one that goes beyond show me the money. The manager should be there to coach the players the club and Director of Football (please give us one Rangers) give him, its the clubs vision of how we want to play football that's important you then bring a manager in who agrees with that philosophy and can carry it out.

Managers and players come and go they are Ten a penny the one constant is the club it should drive the vision forward.

If Ally does indeed do walking away at the end of the season the guy who comes in will need to hit the ground running as promotion is a must.

I'd give McCoist the opportunity to try for 3 in a row and if after say 10 league games we're struggling then he should be sacked, if the football is dire and we are top of the league and go on to win promotion, then that'll be his time to step down, he'll know himself a better manager would need to take us forward from there.

If he doesn't walk the fans need to push him

But can we afford to buy out all the backroom staffs contracts on top of Ally's ?

Let's hope he does the decent thing when the season is over so the new management team can get in as soon as possible and give the team a good pre season.

Depending on Saturdays result, as if we lose our season is over.

But football is a funny old game, we might actually beat Utd and get to the piggery?

But either way Ally needs to step down at the end of the season

Possibly, if the team takes a right hammering, lets be honest he will be made well aware of his shortcomings ( and rightly so ) but should they win, then no, because he would obviously want to lead them out in the final ( and deservedly so ) surely you can't expect him to walk away after leading his team to what could be (sadly doubtfully) the greatest ever Scottish cup final

:7325:

But can we afford to buy out all the backroom staffs contracts on top of Ally's ?

Let's hope he does the decent thing when the season is over so the new management team can get in as soon as possible and give the team a good pre season.

Depending on Saturdays result, as if we lose our season is over.

But football is a funny old game, we might actually beat Utd and get to the piggery?

But either way Ally needs to step down at the end of the season

I meant instead of buying.them out it will be time for the fans in no uncertain terms to.let him know it's time to go, and now

I meant instead of buying.them out it will be time for the fans in no uncertain terms to.let him know it's time to go, and now

yes totally agree.

But not Saturday live on sky, even if we get hammered.

do not give our enemy's the satisfaction of seeing it all unfold, he will get the message loud and clear in the league games remaining and not live for the world to see.

still think we can do it Saturday, don't know why? Probably the Protestant in me. No Surrender m8

Why would you ask Ally for his vision when its obvious he doesn't have one that goes beyond show me the money. The manager should be there to coach the players the club and Director of Football (please give us one Rangers) give him, its the clubs vision of how we want to play football that's important you then bring a manager in who agrees with that philosophy and can carry it out.

Managers and players come and go they are Ten a penny the one constant is the club it should drive the vision forward.

Why wouldn't you ask him? as it stands he is in a position of complete power as to how we go about our game, he should be asked what he will do to get us back where we need to be and should be challenged at every turn where we fail - just as you or I would be in our jobs. I am not saying he should be here to be part of the future of our club but as he is in position and there are no signs IMO that he will be removed, it makes sense to ask him what he is aiming for and targets be set for him based on that discussion. Charles Green said it correctly when he said the league is not enough - if that is acceptable then we have fallen further than I thought.

No he won't. He will use the injuries and the gap in divisions as his excuse.

Ally doesn't do walking away remember....unless it's on his financial terms.

If we are hammered in the same manner as Sunday i expect him to do the honourable thing and resign. Do a PLG and forego any monies he was due.

He is a wealthy man and will make plenty money in the media after his flirtation with football management ends.

He should announce he's leaving at the end of the season after Saturday, he wont though.

If we get humped on Saturday he should walk immediately. Surely the board have not been resting on their laurels and MUST have a short-list of potential candidates. If not then shame on them.

Any new manager must be given some time to prepare for next season so needs to start work ASAP.

Have both his and the teams wages not come down compared to last years, plus for me if there was a small section on the accounts that said they paid Ally McCoist an 8 million pound bonus for the lifetime of hapiness he has provided me and many Rangers fans, I would not bat an eyelid, in fact I would expect our board to go out and resorce that expence, in football you pay for the chance to experience the joys of winning, Ally McCoist has delivered on that and then some. of course he is going through his toughest spell, and even I can see his tenure is becoming very very weak, the players he thought would have improved us have in patches let him and us down very badly, sometimes his team set up is very questionable, tactics at times have let him down but I just don't believe for one minute he is A, unaware of the standards we demand B, he is in this for anything else other than his love for our club. :thumbup: