Unelected "fans rep" speaks

Carsons Dog

Not really, so far as I can tell he speaks for an organisation, union of fans or something like that. I think that's what the article says but I did get bored reading it.

Am I wrong to presume he only speaks for fans in his group?

Does anybody know how many members it has?

You are always wrong

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The words of dave,....

How advanced are the plans over a trust for season ticket money?

"I have not been involved in those plans. All I have said to them [the fans' groups] is that, while I think it is a very, very big ask to say to Rangers fans 'please withhold your season ticket money', it may become necessary. But other than that I have not been involved whatsoever".

Perhaps the union of fools will roll out the RFFF template, so successful in the past. :rolleyes:

Ouch!!

Problem is the Evening Times and the rest of them know this mob are unrepresentative and unelected but in their laziness to seek any other view, UoF etc., become their 'go to' source. This SoS fella has become farcical. One week he's leading campaigns to axe the Easedales, the next week he's found a good buddy in Sandy, then the next week he's after his blood again. Fud should be shown up for what he is. A shit stirring twat fooling around with clueless sheep who don't know where to turn and meanwhile calling himself a fans rep. My hairy arse he is.

It all seems too anarchist, communistic and anti establishment for me.

No matter who is in charge they will moan about something, its very much like trade unionists in that they share a work shy personaility and crave attention.

Wait until the review is done otherwise they will continue to look stupid.

Someone should remind this self appointed leader of the egos that the board has already refused to entertain their pathetic little trust and all they will be doing is taking people money and buying tickets on their behalf at full price as they will not be allowed to drip feed or demand security of club assets. Anyone who gives these clowns money will lose it and deservedly so.

Can I be the new fans spokesperson?

Mr Willhelm, Evening Times here. Mind if we have your views on the board?

Willhelm - Feck off - No Surrender.

Then again, I've never been promised things by those who want to take over the club, so I may have to change tact if I get the job. :thumbup:

Willhelm the personal spec for that job may be below you eg how are you at: growing designer stubble, kissing arse, talking shite, wearing makeup on the telly, hating all things Rangers and you must be a twitter wanker. WATP

So that's the league won in record breaking time and the renewals out in record breaking time.

Cash flow anyone.........?

Renewals are out about the same time as recent years. Deadline is a bit shorter but after having to borrow its obvious we need cash to come in pronto.

Wearing make up isn't a problem, that's a particular hobby of mine :ohmy: I do draw the line at being mates with the Tweetwankers though. One of them got in touch at the weekend for some odd reason - which was nice.

Was it to borrow makeup for man love night? That was Thurs night for the Pashtun in Afghanistan. A few of our haters would have loved it there. WATP