Cammy Bell out of Saturdays Semi Final..

Dietspam

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save of the season against Forfar from Simmo.

I'm actually glad Simmo's going to be in goal, I don't know why but he seems the better keeper.

I'm not a huge fan of Bell but I'm disappointed he's not in goal simply because it's what our "defenders" have been used to for many many games. A big change like this can disrupt things and cause confusion especially in a big game like this. Let's hope he has a positive impact.

The guy has played one game how do yous know he's more than capable?

He's a vastly experienced keeper who was excellent for Stoke and Sheffield United. There's certainly a basis to saying he's more than capable.

Shit at taking penalties though.

If I'm not mistaken; on that night against Forfar, Simmo actually controlled the defense pretty well? Could hear him barking orders at the defense, pulled off save of the season, and another wonder save that night as well.

Just seems a better goalkeeper than Cammy Bell. Bell should be number 2, but it's probably in his contract or some bollox that he gets x amount of games a season in goal.