Rangers 0 - 0 Dundee Utd: The only certainty about Saturday

Tontospal

The only certainty on Saturday is that we start level with United at 0-0 so let's stop the McCoist talk for now until after the match. I'm not criticising those who want him out as I've wanted him replaced for a lot longer than most but I think all the focus now should be on getting behind the team for this match.

The club is bigger than the man and the most important thing about Saturday is the result. All the talk about the manager has detracted somewhat from the match and there seems to be a doom and gloom defeatist attitude towards us getting a positive result.

Anything can happen in a football match and although United are favourites and we're not playing well there's been far bigger shocks throughout the history of football. I watched Valencia tonight and their support raised the team and the team raised the crowd with a fantastic outcome. It could be the same for us.

Make no mistake if things go well we can beat United. Whether we do or don't the debate about the manager can continue but he's not going anywhere before Saturday so let's get behind the team and cheer them on to what will hopefully be a famous victory. Last Sunday was a disgrace but it's gone and is now just a bad result in our history.

The defeatist element amongst our support need a reminder as to what No Surrender and Aye Ready mean to our club.

The only certainty on Saturday is that we start level with United at 0-0 so let's stop the McCoist talk for now until after the match.

The defeatist element amongst our support need a reminder as to what No Surrender and Aye Ready mean to our club.

No arguments from me, Mr. Lone Ranger... Good post. Good to see some fighting talk again. (tu)

I really, really, want us to beat those bastards, Dundee Utd, However, it could give McCoist another year in the job, & after Sunday, I've got no faith in him. He is not the man to take us forward, he is not the man who can make us challenge the bheasts, he is not the man that can make us play decent football, he is not the man to set out a team, & tactics, to entertain us.

If we get destroyed on Saturday, will McCoist walk away? Or will he have to be sacked?

I really, really, want us to beat those bastards, Dundee Utd, However, it could give McCoist another year in the job, & after Sunday, I've got no faith in him. He is not the man to take us forward, he is not the man who can make us challenge the bheasts, he is not the man that can make us play decent football, he is not the man to set out a team, & tactics, to entertain us.

If we get destroyed on Saturday, will McCoist walk away? Or will he have to be sacked?

I really, really, want us to beat those bastards, Dundee Utd, However, it could give McCoist another year in the job, & after Sunday,

That bit there makes it seem you would rather not win on Saturday. If that's true that's absolutely pathetic

I really, really, want us to beat those bastards, Dundee Utd, However, it could give McCoist another year in the job, & after Sunday,

That bit there makes it seem you would rather not win on Saturday. If that's true that's absolutely pathetic

That's what I was just about to say (tu)

This is our cup final - all those crappy teams we've played in the last two years have raised their game against us and treated them like cup finals. That's what we always got told and was the reason for them doing so well against us.

Now the table has turned - this is OUR cup final, so now we should be doing the same on this occasion, er... Shouldn't we!?

Unfortunately, we all know it ain't gonna happen... Sorry guys.

I could not agree more, let scottish football see what they have been missing, Anytime the scum sing we just sing louder.

And the first song on the hymn sheet should be the billy boy, with the words up to our knees in rebel blood used, the one word change that makes the song legal.

So let's do it Saturday with O'Regan and co present, and please do not forget that prick is there, let the sky viewers know what we think of him and his cronies.