Regardless..

Just fuckin' roar them on on Saturday! We can boo, moan and complain during League duty. We ALL wanted this semi-final tie and we got it. Regardless of how pish Ally's tactics are, or our coaching staff's inability to further develop players..

I want Ally and his mince set up away as much as you guys, but Saturday is our biggest game in years.

What would Bill Struth want?

(First big post, dont roast me)

Just fuckin' roar them on on Saturday! We can boo, moan and complain during League duty. We ALL wanted this semi-final tie and we got it. Regardless of how pish Ally's tactics are, or our coaching staff's inability to further develop players..

I want Ally and his mince set up away as much as you guys, but Saturday is our biggest game in years.

What would Bill Struth want?

(First big post, dont roast me)

Yep - the team are doing so bad that we are in the last 4 of the cup ! Tragic!

Yep - the team are doing so bad that we are in the last 4 of the cup ! Tragic!

we got an easy ride to the semi final, we got to another final by beating the same teams we beat going to the semi final of the SC, instead in the other final we choked for 120 plus mins,i can't wait to see what ally pulls out of his bag err i mean pockets.at the weekend.

we got an easy ride to the semi final, we got to another final by beating the same teams we beat going to the semi final of the SC, instead in the other final we choked for 120 plus mins,i can't wait to see what ally pulls out of his bag err i mean pockets.at the weekend.

A 1-1 draw at Ibrox against 3rd division Albion Rovers isn't exactly what i'd call an easy ride, a fucking embarrassment.

I doubt anyone would be so stupid to make any kind of protest while we still have a chance of winning the game. However, if we go down a lot of goals, and there is no way back for us I would expect the fans to vent their frustration. I'm not going to the game anyway, I'm sitting this one out, so I can shout what I want at the tv when I want. :P

I doubt anyone would be so stupid to make any kind of protest while we still have a chance of winning the game. However, if we go down a lot of goals, and there is no way back for us I would expect the fans to vent their frustration. I'm not going to the game anyway, I'm sitting this one out, so I can shout what I want at the tv when I want. :P

is it on tv ?