Negativity

Stevie1972

This week i have been amazed at how negative some of our support has been towards our biggest game of the season!

Some are heading into the game already defeated. i have heard " I will not be going to watch a pish team" " I will not be there until mccoist is gone" "its going to be 3-0,4-0,5-0 Dundee" Seriously people have a look at yourselves & if these are the reasons for you not wanting to attend our biggest game of the season don’t return to ibrox again when we are successful again on the park or try get tickets for the final this season(all going well tomorrow)

What we need at this moment in time is our support to be fully behind the team regardless of how poor they may be at the present moment & get ibrox bouncing once again. I will still be there tomorrow along with my SC & fully behind the team we love regardless of the players, management or opposition. We are Rangers & should fear NO ONE! NO SURRENDER. 2-1 Rangers.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why?

It clearly made fuck all difference to the team on Sunday. A full stadium of which we had 3 quarters and the team didn't turn up (although they did manage to turn up tothe losers party that evening).

Let's not kid ourselves that we have a squad or manager who actually give 2 shits about the support - if they did, they wouldn't be servig up the dross we have had to endure for the past 2 seasons

This week i have been amazed at how negative some of our support has been towards our biggest game of the season!

Some are heading into the game already defeated. i have heard " I will not be going to watch a pish team" " I will not be there until mccoist is gone" "its going to be 3-0,4-0,5-0 Dundee" Seriously people have a look at yourselves & if these are the reasons for you not wanting to attend our biggest game of the season don’t return to ibrox again when we are successful again on the park or try get tickets for the final this season(all going well tomorrow)

What we need at this moment in time is our support to be fully behind the team regardless of how poor they may be at the present moment & get ibrox bouncing once again. I will still be there tomorrow along with my SC & fully behind the team we love regardless of the players, management or opposition. We are Rangers & should fear NO ONE! NO SURRENDER. 2-1 Rangers.

How negative.. you think we're gonna concede?? :pipe:

why?

It clearly made fuck all difference to the team on Sunday. A full stadium of which we had 3 quarters and the team didn't turn up (although they did manage to turn up tothe losers party that evening).

Let's not kid ourselves that we have a squad or manager who actually give 2 shits about the support - if they did, they wouldn't be servig up the dross we have had to endure for the past 2 seasons

I dont believe for a second that Ally doesnt care.

I just dont think he understands or has the capability to change it.

Give me a few reasons to be positive and upbeat about this game please?

It's the semi-final of the Scottish Cup

It's at Ibrox

We cannot possibly play as badly as we did last week (I hope)

I'll be there, so you could pick up a few tips on how to dress well :matron:

What makes you think what we do makes the blind bit of difference to them, we have gave them our all for the last 2 years and I can count on the one hand the amount of performances I would say get pass marks. The players couldn't give a monkeys under Ally and Ally himself is straight out of the Walter school of thought, which is the fans no fuck all just ignore them.

We have been shown nothing to indicate that we should be prepared for anything other than a slaughtering. I hope with all my heart that we win. But its went from "I hope we destory these bastards" to "I hope these bastards dont humiliate us"

As said in previous threads, I dont remember last time ive had less confidence in Rangers. Ive seen us play the vhermin and Barcelona and Man U and some of the biggest clubs in the world and never thought we'd get beat. But im dreading saturday, ill watch in the house alone instead of the pub.

It's the semi-final of the Scottish Cup

It's at Ibrox

We cannot possibly play as badly as we did last week (I hope)

I'll be there, so you could pick up a few tips on how to dress well :matron:

We've been playing as badly as Sunday for weeks/months and I've seen nothing that makes me think anything will change.

I really thought they would go out and tear Raith apart to put down some sort of marker for the Utd game but no it was just the same old same old.

I'm not going, I was stupid enough to waste a lot of money on going up to edinburgh to watch a team of players that couldn't be bothered. I've not been to as many games as I would have liked this season, but I've gone to as many as I could. This is the only one I've not gone to because I'm not wanting to go. I wouldn't mind if our team were outclassed and tried their hardest, however they're hardly breaking a sweat down to arrogance. This is unacceptable to me, not the Rangers way, and therefore I don't see it as anything close to fair compensation for the amount I'm paying as a fan.

piss off with your cliched gibberish and lecturing.

the situation is pish and it needs to be faced up to

We've been playing as badly as Sunday for weeks/months and I've seen nothing that makes me think anything will change.

I really thought they would go out and tear Raith apart to put down some sort of marker for the Utd game but no it was just the same old same old.

I've seen some good stuff in the last few months, only in glimpses mind you, but I've put that down to the standard of opposition and the fact that they pack the defence - park the bus. This is difficult to play against, as we know from using it ourselves.

I too thought we would romp it against Raith, and was desperately disappointed - heartsick with our performance - however, I am optimistic that we can play better and get a result against the arabs.

I am loathe to say it and tempt fate, but, there is a small part of me ( just a very small part now) that still feels like we could pull out a roy of the rovers moment and win this Scottish cup.

Not sure if it would change my overall views though, it would go a long way to restoring some of the faith that has been ripped out of me.

Chances are we will lose.

But the chances were we would win last weekend, anything can happen in football, we have some good players who will need to be fired up on the weekend regardless of Ally's tactics. There will be 35,000 or so bears cheering them on and will be playing to prove not just to the fans but themselves that they can do this. They can do this, Dundee United are probably no better than the Motherwell team we beat last year and that was with a lesser team and they've lost key players since destroying us last year whilst I'd say we've definately strengthened if not by much but we are Rangers, if the fans create the atmosphere we expect at kick-off they will be shitting it and as long as we don't concede in the first ten minutes then why not. I'd say it could easily go either way this game despite them having more quality.

I'm not going, I was stupid enough to waste a lot of money on going up to edinburgh to watch a team of players that couldn't be bothered. I've not been to as many games as I would have liked this season, but I've gone to as many as I could. This is the only one I've not gone to because I'm not wanting to go. I wouldn't mind if our team were outclassed and tried their hardest, however they're hardly breaking a sweat down to arrogance. This is unacceptable to me, not the Rangers way, and therefore I don't see it as anything close to fair compensation for the amount I'm paying as a fan.

What a shite, shite attitude.

Read that back a couple of times, and then get a grip of yersel.

I've seen some good stuff in the last few months, only in glimpses mind you, but I've put that down to the standard of opposition and the fact that they pack the defence - park the bus. This is difficult to play against, as we know from using it ourselves.

I too thought we would romp it against Raith, and was desperately disappointed - heartsick with our performance - however, I am optimistic that we can play better and get a result against the arabs.

Hope your right mate and I'm talking piss ( no agreement replies :lol: ) as Gogzy says above I have 2 wee devils on my shoulder and 1 is whispering we might just do it but the sensible other one is giving him a kicking and telling him to stop talking nonsense.