ST Renewal Poll

ST Renewal Poll  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket for 2014-15?

• Yes, I believe in the current board.
    • Yes, I am willing to help the Club in it's times of need, no matter who is in charge.
    • No, I don't trust the board with supporter's money.
    • No, for personal reasons/other commitments.
    • Don't know, still undecided on the matter at hand.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't trust the board but will buy one this season as I support the team on the park and don't believe no matter how shit we are run that we should withold money from the club as we could end up killing it and for good this time.

I've not currently had a season ticket for a number of years due to work commitments but if I'm able to I'll buy one for this upcoming season and hope I get the odd weekend free to go down.

Edit: Also I never voted due to not currently possessing a season ticket.

I've not currently had a season ticket for a number of years due to work commitments but if I'm able to I'll buy one for this upcoming season and hope I get the odd weekend free to go down.

Edit: Also I never voted due to not currently possessing a season ticket.

That's why the title says: "Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket for 2014-15?", bud.

:wink:

I'm renewing,but I can't believe there's 4 people who actually have faith in the board??

Even though Bears like you and I wouldn't necessarily agree with those people, let's remember that we're all fans of this Club and we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Even though Bears like you and I wouldn't necessarily agree with those people, let's remember that we're all fans of this Club and we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Absolutely mate and the poll just shows how our opinions differ(completely)

I'm renewing I neither trust or distrust the board, I support Rangers about the only thing that would make me stop going is if a certain lying tax crook from SA got control because I most certainly don't trust that lying bastard.

Couldn't like your post, brother. Run out of likes today.

Seconded.

:wink:

Received my renewal letter this morning, posted back with acceptance within the hour. End of. I support the 11 men in blue, not chancers in the club deck wondering how to squeeze more cash out of us

Quite right, brother. Ran out of likes today, so couldn't give your post a hit.

Option 2 for me.

will be my 27th year in a row with a ST, and I can honestly say that who is sat in our boardroom will never even enter my head when it comes to me renewing my ticket.

its just what I do.

Ran out of likes for today, so just quoting to show my appreciation for what you just said.

WATP.